Global Cardiometabolic Disease Market Report Description:
Global cardiometabolic disease market report gives comprehensive outlook on cardiometabolic disease across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global cardiometabolic disease market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, treatment, distribution and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global cardiometabolic disease market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global cardiometabolic disease market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global cardiometabolic disease market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global cardiometabolic disease products.
Global Cardiometabolic Disease Market:
The global cardiometabolic disease market estimated to be valued round US $ 120.4 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing demand for healthy lifestyle as it a crucial for maintenance. Due to rapid changing lifestyle, food habits and genetic predisposition, rising in the incidence of various diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular disease, hypertension and others. Additionally, increasing awareness and government initiates on public healthcare will fuel the market growth. Huge demand for plants based nutritional products and treatment requires a combination of nourishing, behavioral, and drug treatments, wherein drugs act as an assistant to the behavioral therapies. Additionally, increase in acceptance of dietary food supplement and technological advancement in the biotechnology for launching new products boosting the market growth. However, lack of awareness among the aged population and lack of standard norms and regulations regarding the medical facilities are some of the factor hinder the market growth.
Increasing Prevalence of Cardiometabolic Disease are Fueling the Market Growth
Cardiometabolic disease slowly leads to numerous various disease such as BP, chronic heart failure central adiposity, and dyslipidemia that increase the risks of patients to suffer from other life threating diseases. Moreover, rising awareness regarding the proper healthcare management fueling the market growth. In addition, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market. Increasing number of patients accepting medications and therapeutics due to the spread of digital modes of drug delivery systems will boost the market growth, Further, rising funds and increasing emphasis on the medical sector will fuel the market growth.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Cardiometabolic Disease Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global cardiometabolic disease market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising demand for healthcare products and emerging economies. Also, rising awareness among European customers about the cardiometabolic disease and increasing number of healthcare industries are the other important factor responsible for the market growth. Asia Pacific held significant market share during estimated period as the rapid growing medical infrastructures, government strict regulation for public healthcare and key manufacturers are adopting various strategies for the expansion are of the market in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global cardiometabolic disease market include:
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Cardax, Inc.
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Kowa Company, Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Roche Holding AG
- Sanofi S.A.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- United Therapeutics Corporation
Global cardiometabolic disease market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In March 2019, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. initiated Phase I clinical study for ARO-APOC3 with the dosage of first subject enrolled in the trial. ARO-APOC3 is an RNAi-based medicine developed with a focus on Apolipoprotein C-III (apoC-III) for treatment of hypertriglyceridemia.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global cardiometabolic disease market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase in the prevalence of the chronic disease and awareness regarding the
- Based on treatment glucophage cardiometabolic disease segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global cardiometabolic disease market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Chronic/Congestive Heart Failure
- Type II Diabetes
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA