Concrete Admixtures Market Size and Overview:
The global concrete admixtures market estimated to be valued US $ 19.35 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR nearly 6.7% over 2020-2026. Due to the increase in the constructions, renovation of old buildings and rapid growth in the infrastructure for residential and commercial sectors in developing and developed regions. Additionally, increase in the demand of concrete admixtures due to the performance benefits offered by the concrete admixture such as high strength, durability and with stand to high pressure and chemicals are fueling the market growth and the technological advancement boosts the growth of the concrete admixtures market. However, rising cost of complex concrete admixtures, lack of trained professional to operate and difficulty in finding suitable concrete admixtures are the major factors that hinder the growth of the concrete admixtures market.
Concrete Admixtures Market Report Description:
Global concrete admixtures market report gives comprehensive outlook on concrete admixtures across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global concrete admixtures market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of by product type, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global concrete admixtures market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global concrete admixtures market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global concrete admixtures market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global concrete admixtures products.
Increasing Demand of Concrete for Constructions are fueling the Growth of the Concrete Admixtures Market
In the recent years, Due to rapid urbanizations and industrialization increase in the growth of constructions for residential and commercial building which required large quantity of concrete admixtures are extensively used for various processes, to perform different functions such as barrier for molten slag and the containing medium. Concrete Admixtures provide physical protection and reduce erosion of surface by keeping the medium circulated. They are manufactured from natural and synthetic materials, and are blended with the concrete mixture along with binding agents and others. These materials are chemically and physically stable at any conditions which enhance the durability of the constructions. Moreover, technological advancements, rising disposable incomes and various research and development are some of the key factors which are rising the demand of the concrete admixtures market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Concrete Admixtures Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global concrete admixtures market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region, especially in emerging economies such as India and China can be attributed to rising in the usage of concrete admixtures in manufacturing industries such as steel & iron, cement, glass etc., in the construction of residential and commercial buildings. Additionally, in this region is supported by high expenses for development and renovating technically advanced building. European market dominates by advanced constructions and infrastructure renovations systems. In North America concrete admixtures is largely driven by the urbanizations, and skilled manpower, increase in disposable incomes and increasing government emphasis on developments infrastructure in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global concrete admixtures market include:
- Vesuvius (UK)
- Krosaki Harima (Japan)
- Shinagawa Concrete Admixtures (Japan)
- Saint-Gobain (France)
- Corning Incorporated (US)
- Morgan Advanced Materials (UK)
- CoorsTek, Inc. (US)
- HarbisonWalker International, Inc. (US)
- IMERYS (France)
- Chosun Concrete Admixtures (South Korea)
- RHI Magnesita (Austria)
- Puyang Concrete Admixtures (China)
- IFGL Concrete Admixtures (India)
- Resco Products, Inc. (US)
- Refractechnik Holding GmbH (Germany)
- Minteq International Inc. (US)
Global concrete admixtures market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In May, 2019, Sika acquired Parex (Paris), a leading mortar manufacturer. This acquisition strengthened Sika’s market position and expanded the product portfolio of the building finishing market, further strengthening its world leader position in construction chemicals.
By Product Type
- Normal plasticizers
- Accelerating admixtures
- Retarding admixtures
- Air-entraining admixtures
- Water-proofing admixtures
- Others (coloring agents, corrosion inhibitors, flame retardants, and fibers)
By End User
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global concrete admixtures market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing demand of concrete for constructions.
- Based on product type, procedure and application concrete admixtures segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global concrete admixtures market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market