Global Copper Fungicides Market
Global Copper Fungicides Market Report Description:
Global copper fungicides market report gives comprehensive outlook on copper fungicides across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global copper fungicides market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and region. This report studies global copper fungicides market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global copper fungicides market report includes regulatory scenario and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global copper fungicides market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, and policy makers engaged in global copper fungicides products.
The global copper fungicides market size is estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increasing demand by the farmers for the copper fungicidal products in order to protect their crops and vegetation from fungal and bacterial attacks. Their usability in both organic and conventional farming also surges its demand in the market. The major crop plants which are benefited by the use of these copper fungicides are vine grapes, potato, tomato, olives, peaches etc.
Increase in Demands for Fungicides Enhances the Growth of Global Copper Fungicides Market
Increase in prevalence of bacterial and fungal attacks on the crops and other vegetation are streaming the demand for the improved fungicides with minimal side effects among the consumers. Copper fungicides come with its own advantage of usability by both conventional and organic farmers. Apart from its fungicidal action, it can also suppress the bacterial disease of the plants. All these factors are contributing towards the growth of market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Copper Fungicides Market
Asia Pacific is accounted for larger revenue share in market with significant CAGR. Most of the market players of global copper fungicides are from Asia Pacific region, especially from China. Additionally, increasing population, emerging economies, and technological advancements in the APAC region is also streaming the growth of copper fungicides market. Europe and North America copper fungicides market is expected to grow at a significant rate in the forecast period due to the increasing popularity of these copper fungicides, and increased demands for fresh fruits and vegetables. In North America and Europe regions apart from farmers, retired people, household ladies also prefer to eat their own grown vegetation. This factor is also contributing in the growth of global copper fungicides market in both the regions.
Key players of the report are:
- IQV Matholding Group (Spain)
- NORDOX (Norway)
- Albaugh (North America)
- Spiess-Urania Chemicals GmbH (Germany)
- Nufarm (Australia)
- Zhejiang Hisun Chemical CO, LTD (China)
- UPL (India)
- Zhejiang Longwan Chemicals Co., Ltd. (China)
- Jiangxi Heyi Pesticide & Chemical Co. Ltd. (China)
- Bayer Crop Science (Thane)
- Certis USA
Global copper fungicides market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and collaborations by the market players. For instance, In April 2017, Bayer Crop Science launched their product “Agrocopper (copper sulfate pentahydrate)” in Chile, to control the fungal and bacterial diseases in the crops.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global copper fungicides market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to launch of newer products into market.
- Based on application, fruits and vegetables segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global copper fungicides market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Mixed Amino-Acid-Cu, Zn, Mn, Mg Complex
- Copper Sulfate
- Mixed Amino-Acid-Cu
- Copper Sulfate Basic
- Copper Calcium Sulphate
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA