Market Outline: Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market
Dimethyl Carbonate (DMC) is an organic compound and it is a colorless, flammable liquid. Dimethyl Carbonate is fast evaporating solvent. DMC can be used as volatile organic compound exempt solvent in many paints and coatings. However, it has many applications in pharmaceuticals, polycarbonate, and fuel additive, among others.
Market Dynamics: Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market
Surge in applications of dimethyl carbonate across various industries are expected to drive the global dimethyl carbonate market over the forecast period. Different uses of DMC incorporate its capacity as a segment in adhesives and inks products, and additionally in oil field administrations and as oil added substance. Properties of dimethyl carbonate, for example, non-poisonous quality, biodegradability and high dissolvability influence it as one of the perfect natural synthetic compounds to be utilized as a part of a few end-to utilize enterprises. It is additionally used in synthesis of different polycarbonates, for example, diphenylcarbonate and Bisphenol-A-polycarbonate. It is also used in the production of many pharmaceutical intermediate. Presently, license providers for dimethyl carbonate makers are adhering to a restrictive licensing. Makers of dimethyl carbonate are about to pay high price for getting the catalyst and manufacture. Dimethyl carbonate has the various alternative products in different industries may act as threat for the dimethyl carbonate market Th.is is restraining the growth of dimethyl carbonate market.
Market Scope: Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market
Based on the application, global dimethyl carbonate market is segmented into the following:
Regional Analysis: Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Asia Pacific dominated the global DMC market in 2018 followed by North America, Europe and Latin America owing to their increasing usage of polycarbonate in the automotive and electronics industry in the region. Growing per capita income is also one of the significant factors for the growth of dimethyl carbonate market in that region. China is dominating the dimethyl carbonate market in Asia Pacific region. There is high demand of dimethyl carbonate in paints and coating from the construction industries in Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
Competition Assessment: Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market
Some of the players in the global dimethyl carbonate market include:
- UBE INDUSTRIES, LTD.
- Dongying City Lonxing Chemical Co., Ltd
- Shadong Shida Shenghua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- TOKYO CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Millipore Sigma
- HaiKe Chemical Group
- Arrow Chemical Group Corp.
- Alfa Aesar (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
Notable Market Developments: Global Dimethyl Carbonate Market
In May 2017, Shrieve announced the formation of Miami Chemical Division of the company specializing in the sourcing and distribution of specialty chemicals which include dimethyl carbonate also.Regional Analysis: Global Bike Helmets Market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market