Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices Market Outline:
Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices Market has emerged as a routinely performed procedure in diagnostic bronchoscopy. It is a minimally invasive procedure. It is the combination of bronchoscopy and ultrasound. It is used evaluation of tumor involvement of tracheobronchial wall and mediastinum and plays essential role as a guidance technique for peripheral pulmonary disease.
Global Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the 2018 to 2024.
Increase in the prevalence and incidence of cancer propels the growth of the Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices market globally. As per the stats of cancer research U.K in 2014, 46403 new cases of lung cancer were reported and according to American Lung Association 1.8Mn new cases were reported worldwide in 2012. Furthermore growing geriatric population, increase in healthcare expenditure, technological advancements and developments and advanced healthcare services also propels the market growth of Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices globally. However, lack of awareness regarding EBUS, availability in few regions may hinder the growth of Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices growth globally.
Market Scope: Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices Market
Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices market is segmented based on the type, indication, end user and geographical regions
Based on the type, the market is segmented into the following:
- Radial EBUS
- Linear EBUS
- Sequential Transbronchial Needle Aspiration (TBNA)
- Real-time Transbronchial Needle Aspiration (TBNA)
Based on the indication, the market is segmented into the following:
- Lung Cancer
- Endobrocnchial Lesions
- Mediastinal and Hilar lymphadenopathy
Based on the end user, the market is segmented into the following:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Based on the geographical regions, the market is segmented into the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Market Summary: Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices Market
EBUS plays a vital role in minimally invasive staging of non small cell lung cancer. Role of EBUS is progressively expanding to include the peribronchial lesions, pulmonary nodules and other mediastinal abnormalities. Recently, EBUS has assisted in diagnosis of many other diseases entities, including malignancies and various infections like TB and sarcoidosis. It is significantly cost effectivet when compared to standard techniques. In 2016, American Association created 3 new CPT codes for EBUS. Players are also focussing on various growth strategies such as new product launches and development, acquisitions, collaborations and partnerships to enhance their market presence in global EBUS devices market. For Instance, in May 18, 2017, Olympus launched its new ViziShot 2 single use aspiration needles and expanding the EBUS Transbronchial Needle Aspiration device portfolio. In 2014, Cook Medical introduced EchoTip ProCore the first EBUS needle in the U.S. and Europe that can acquire histological samples.
Regional Analysis: Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices Market
Geographically, global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North American Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices market expected to register significant growth followed by Europe owing to adaptation of advanced technologies and favourable regulatory environment. Asia Pacific Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Devices market is expected to grow at faster rates owing to rise in chronic diseases prevalence, increase in air pollution, developing healthcare infrastructure and low cost of manufacturing of devices in developing regions such as India and China. Latin America and The Middle East and Africa respiratory devices market is expected to grow at notable rates owing to increase in geriatric population, prevalence of chronic diseases such as lung cancer , and growing awareness among people.
- Cook Medical (U.S)
- Pentax Medical (Japan)
- Hitachi Medical Systems Europe
- Olympus Medical Systems (Japan)
- Boston Scientific Cooperation (U.S)
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market