Europe Biofuels Market
Europe Biofuels Market Report Description:
Europe biofuels market report gives comprehensive outlook on biofuels market across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and rest of Europe. The report on Europe biofuels market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, form type and country. This report studies Europe biofuels market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Europe biofuels market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Europe biofuels market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries (Country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Europe biofuels market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Europe biofuels market activities.
Europe Biofuels Market:
The Europe biofuels market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2018-2025. Market for Europe Biofuels projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased preferences of biofuels in various application such as transportation and power consumption.
Development and Launch of New Products Upsurges the Biofuels Market
Development and launch of innovative products by the market players enables surge
in the Europe biofuel market demand over the forecast years. For instance, in November 2017, Bajaj Hindustan Ltd. Launched sugar mills for the highest recovery of ethanol.
Biofuel Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on type, the Europe biofuel market is segmented into biodiesel and bioethanol. Biodiesel segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing environmental concerns and the need for energy independence. Biodiesel can be produced using various feed stocks and can be used in diesel vehicles without any modification to the engine.
UK Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Europe Biofuels Market
U.S biofuels market has lucrative growth attributed to increased use of green-fuels consumption to minimize ill effects on the environment. However, most Europen countries have initiated to consider the production of biofuels for their own domestic markets, as well as for exports to the global market
Key players profiled in the Europe Biofuels market include:
- Aceites Manuelita S.A
- Abengoa Bioenergy
- Bajaj Hindustan Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Beckons Industries Ltd.
- BlueFire Ethanol Fuels Inc.
- Imperium Renewables, Inc.
- Renewable Energy Group Inc.
- Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Ltd.
- Solazyme Inc.
- Cosan S.A. Industria E Comrcio
Europe Biofuels market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, in February 2016, Renewable Energy Group Inc. (Biofuel producer in U.S) has signed an agreement with Sanimax Energy, which is a U.S based company for acquiring its 20 million gallon nameplate capacity biodiesel refinery. In March 2016, Canada-based Company, Edmonton, announced its plans to produce a new kind of biodiesel, commercially, which would be capable of replacing diesel completely at a lower cost than existing renewable fuels.
Key Findings of the Report:
Europe Biofuels market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products and awareness about biofuels.
- Based on product type bioethanol accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Europe biofuels market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
By Product Form
- Solid (Biocoal, Biochar)
- Fuel Pellets Liquid (Biodiesel and Bioethanol)
- Gaseous (Biogas, Biopropane, and Syngas)
By Distribution Channel
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers