Global Liquid Crystal Polymer Market:
Global Liquid Crystal Polymer Market Report Description:
Global liquid crystal polymer market report gives comprehensive outlook on liquid crystal polymer across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global liquid crystal polymer market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and regions. This report studies global liquid crystal polymer market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global liquid crystal polymer market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global liquid crystal polymer market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global liquid crystal polymer market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global liquid crystal polymer products.
Global Liquid Crystal Polymer Market:
The Global Liquid Crystal Polymer market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Liquid crystal polymer has an excellent mold ability in thin sections, outstanding chemical resistance, and resistance to heat which makes it a preferred contender by various manufacturers. The growing prospective in the fields of medical and home appliances is projected to bid enormous prospects for the growth of the market. The rising acceptance of LCP in user goods is also projected to propel the market growth. However, the volatility of prices as compared to lead, is projected to dampen the market growth during the forecast period.
Rising Demand from Automotive Sector
The upsurge in the demand for LCP can be owed to its various properties including low maintenance cost, environment-friendliness, improved performance characteristics such as minimum absorption of moisture, high modulus strength, low thermal expansion coefficient, and high flexibility. It has a wide range of scope in various end users. Automotive segment is one of the major applications for LCP. This can be attributed to wide range of properties such as it provides high temperature ultra-wear compounds for transmission seal rings and thrust washers, electrically conductive composites intended for fuel systems, EMI RFI protection for automated inclusions, light regulating compounds for LED electronics, cellulose fiber compounds for automotive application, thermally conductive composites for LEDs in addition to other heat sink applications. Moreover, due to increased safety, reduction of weight of vehicles, and lower emissions from vehicles further augments the segment growth.
Healthcare segment is expected to note a considerable CAGR. Augmented R&D programs through the practice of LCP in microelectronic and biotechnological aspects of healthcare has thereby fueled the liquid crystal polymer market. Technological advancements has made it conceivable to produce numerous medical equipment and devices by means of LCPs.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Liquid Crystal Polymer Market
APAC remained as the leading market with XX% of overall share in the market. Progressing customer inclinations precisely by means of innovative telecommunication technologies, IT infrastructure and small & medium enterprises (SME), rising customer expenditure, and changing lifestyles, are major drivers accelerating the product demand in the region. Growing prevalence of chronic and lifestyle diseases coupled with growing health concerns fueled the demand for LCP in medical industry, U.S. is expected to propel demand for in medical devices. Europe liquid crystal polymer market size is projected to raise at over XX% during forecast period. The regional market is led by Germany, UK and France. The growth in this region can be attributed to the strong regional automotive industry, alongside inclination of consumers en route for high-end automobiles ought to strengthen product demand.
Key player’s profiles in the global liquid crystal polymer market include:
- Celanese Corporation
- Polyplastics Co. Ltd.
- Solvay SA,
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Ueno Fine Chemicals Industry Ltd.
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai PRET Composites Co. Ltd.
- RTP Company
- Polyone Corporation
Key players in liquid crystal polymer market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, – in December 2017, Apple declared the adoption of speedy flexible LCP circuit board technology all over major product range.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global liquid crystal polymer market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing disposable income.
- Based on application, automotive segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global liquid crystal polymer market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
By Application Type
- Electrical & electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA