Glioma Pipeline Drugs Assessment: Clinical Trails Analysis, Player Profiles, Collaborations, Key Targets, Geographic Focus, and Data Publications, 2018
Glioma Pipeline Drugs Assessment
Glioma refers to the broad category of the brain and spinal cord tumors, arises from the glial cells of the brain. Many types of gliomas based on the brain cell,Astrocytomas, Ephindryomas,andOligodendrogliomas.
The symptoms, prognosis,and treatment of the gliomadepend on the patient’s age, exact type of tumor and location of tumor within brain. Chemotherapy or targeted drug therapy usually suggest for the treatment of glioma. Furthermore, treatment may include radiation therapy followed by surgery.
By glioma type, glioma pipeline drugs are segmented into
By grade, glioma pipeline drugs are segmented into
- High-Grade Glioma
- Low-Grade Glioma
By trial phase, glioma pipeline drugs are segmented into
- Preclinical Studies
By company, glioma pipeline drugs are segmented into
- GW Pharmaceuticals (UK)
- Daiichi Sankyo Company (Japan)
- Sapience Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.)
- Tocagen (U.S.)
- Vaximm AG (Switzerland)
- Tocagen (U.S.)
- In March 2017, Sapience Therapeutics, Inc., announced that its lead candidate, ST-36, received orphan drug designation by the U.S. FDA the treatment of glioma.
- In September 2017, VAXIMM AG announced that the Company’s lead product candidate, VXM01, received orphan designation from the European Commission and from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of glioma.
Glioma Pipeline Drugs Assessment report studies the various therapeutics under clinical development for glioma treatment along with targets for various drug candidate. The report provides plethora of information pertaining to trail phases, companies involved in the glioma pipeline drugs development. This report studies the dynamics of the Glioma Pipeline Drugs i.e. drivers, challenges and opportunities which are significantly impacting the product development. The report provides various information pertaining the clinical trials such as designation, grants, patents, and technology among others. Moreover, the report on glioma pipeline drugs assessment comprehensively presents the geographic location, trial status information along with key players involved in the therapeutics development.
Key Features of the Report:
- Provides the information related to universities and research institutes working in the therapeutics development
- Report comprehensively covers the all active and discontinued studies
- Studies the entire pipeline with special emphasis on companies actively involved in the therapeutics development
- Presents the prominent targets for drug development in each stage of clinical trial
- Provides the in-depth analysis onthe each drug candidates in the clinical trial phases