Global 3D Printing Market
Global 3D printing market report gives comprehensive outlook on 3D printing across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global 3D printing market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of offering, technology, process, application, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global 3D printing market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global 3D printing market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global 3D printing market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global 3D printing products.
3D Printing Market:
The global 3D printing market estimated to be valued US $ 33.6 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 21.3% over 2019-2025. Due to the increase usage of 3D printers have great capability of printing from normal doll model to complex geometric model. These are utilized to develop 3D models allows for a quick and accurate way that enables manufacturers to increase the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the manufacturing processes and increasing technological advancement boosts the growth of the 3D printing market. However, high cost of complex 3D printing devices and lack of trained professional to operate the 3D printing devices and are the major factors that hinder the growth of the 3D printing market.
Decreasing Manufacturing Cost and High Efficiency are fueling the Market Growth of the 3D Printing Market
3D Printers are used by various industries such as automobile, aerospace, medical and others to implement idea and to develop significant designs as per the consumer requirements before manufacturing the final product. Additionally, in automobile and aerospace sectors rise in the utility of 3D printers to build prototype to functional part to reduce the manufacturing time and increase the quality & efficiency of the particular part. In healthcare and medical sector rise the usage of the 3D printing to construct bio printing and prosthetics.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global 3D Printing Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global 3D printing market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising in the awareness to reducing the manufacturing cost in the consumers and in this region is supported by high expenses for continuous evaluation and new technology investigation. European market dominates by advanced constructions and manufacturing systems. In Asia region 3D printing is largely driven by the urbanizations, and skilled manpower, increase in disposable incomes, rising occurrence of saving energy, and increasing government emphasis on developments in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global 3D printing market include:
- 3D Systems
- Arcam AB
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Stratasys Ltd
- The ExOne Company
- Hoganas AB
- Optomec, Inc.
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Ponoko Limited
- Voxeljet AG
- EOS GmbH
- Sisma S.P.A.
- Hewlett Packard Inc
Global 3D printing market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In September 2018, 3D Systems updated its software portfolio with the release of 3DXpert 14; GibbsCAM 13; Cimatron 14, Geomagic Freeform 2019; Geomagic Design X 2019; and 3D Connect Service.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global 3D printing market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in the awareness of the energy conservation and power saving.
- Based on product type, procedure and application 3D printing segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global 3D printing marke
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- PolyJet/MultiJet Printing (MJP)
- Inkjet Printing
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Laser Metal Deposition (LMD)
- Direct Light Projection (DLP)
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
- Other Technologies
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Material Extrusion
- Vat Photopolymerization
- Material Jetting
- Binder Jetting
- Directed Energy Deposition
- Sheet Lamination
- Functional Part Manufacturing
By End User
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Products
- Architecture and Construction
- Printed Electronics
Food and Culinary
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market