Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market
Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Report Description:
Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market report gives comprehensive outlook on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of system type, sensor type, vehicle type, and region. This report studies global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) products.
Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market:
The global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market is expected to be valued at US$ 27,462.3 Mn in 2018 and growing at a CAGR of 15.1% over the forecast period to reach US$ 59,345.2 Mn by 2025 owing to the growing disposable income levels, improved vehicle invention and production in emerging countries such as China and India coupled with surge in number of extravagance & luxurious vehicles in countries such as United States, Japan, Canada, and other developed countries are expected to fuel the growth of the market. Furthermore, advancements in technology and special features developed by the market players are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. However, lack of obligatory infrastructure in emerging countries is the major restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles
Advanced driver assistance systems need basic set-up such as well-established roads, track design, and accessibility of GPS for effective running. Additionally, V2V and V2X communications necessitate adequate connectivity arrangement. For highways, the information such as a lane alteration, object recognition, space/distance between automobiles, transportation, and services such as GPS and connectivity are very significant for semi-autonomous and autonomous trucks. However, due to the limited network connectivity on highways, vehicles are not connected to each other and the cloud data. Moreover, increasing demand for a safe, efficient, and suitable driving experience coupled with increasing demand for electric vehicles.
Asia Pacific Accounts is expected to grow with Highest CAGR in Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market
Asia Pacific is expected to grow with highest CAGR over the forecast years owing to upsurge in extravagance vehicle trades and safety concern between customers would completely impact on ADAS market in APAC region. Increasing demand for luxurious cars and vehicles in Japan, Korea are expected to drive the growth of the market. Technological advancements in ADAS and stringent safety regulations are expected to drive the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market include:
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- ROBERT BOSCH STIFTUNG GMBH (ROBERT BOSCH GMBH)
- NXP Semiconductors
- Panasonic Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Delphi Automotive Company
- Hyundai Mobis
- Takata Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Mobileye N.V
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Harman International Industries
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Stonkam Co., Ltd.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing demand for luxurious cars and vehicles
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market
By System Type
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Drowsiness Monitor System
- Intelligent Parking Assist System (IPAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control System
- Blind Spot Object Detection System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Adaptive Front-lighting System
By Sensor Type
- Image Sensor
- Lidar Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Infrared (IR) Sensor
- Radar Sensor
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market