Global Aminoglycosides Market Report Description:
Global aminoglycosides market report gives comprehensive outlook on aminoglycosides technology across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global aminoglycosides market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of drug, application, route of administration, distribution channel and region. This report studies global aminoglycosides market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global aminoglycosides market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global aminoglycosides market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global aminoglycosides market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global aminoglycosides products.
Global Aminoglycosides Market:
The global aminoglycosides market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and elegant to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in prevalence of bacterial diseases such as tuberculosis, increasing number of manufacturing companies, factors such as resistance developed by the bacteria for blockbuster drugs, presence of characteristics such as bactericidal, concentration-dependent killing action, and activity against staphylococci, certain mycobacteria in humans and against E. coli, Proteus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Shigella, Serratia, and Enterobacter in animals are driving the growth of the global aminoglycosides market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Prevalence of Bacterial Diseases
Increase in the prevalence of bacterial diseases is a key factor drive the global aminoglycosides market. According to World Health Organization, Tuberculosis (TB) is one of the top 10 causes of death worldwide. In 2017, 10 million people fell ill with TB, and 1.6 million died from the disease, and an estimated 1 million children became ill with TB and 230 000 children died of TB. Moreover, growing healthcare awareness and increasing bacterial diseases are anticipated to propel the global aminoglycosides market over the forecast years.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Aminoglycosides Market
Asia pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global aminoglycosides market with significant CAGR and expected to dominate further. High prevalence rate of bacterial diseases, high incidence of multidrug resistant tuberculosis, presence of major suppliers of aminoglycosides in the region, advanced healthcare systems and the incidence of bacterial diseases are anticipated to drive the market. North America aminoglycosides market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in research and development, increasing demand, presence of major generic players in the region, and increase in healthcare expenditure are expected to enhance the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global aminoglycosides market include:
- Kremoint Pharma Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Hangzhou Uniwise International Co., Ltd (China)
- HuvePharma (Bulgaria)
- Achaogen Inc (US)
- SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc (US)
- Vega Pharma Ltd. (China)
- Yichang Sanxia Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Jiangxi Bolai Pharmacy Co., Ltd (China)
- Alfasan International BV (Netherlands)
- Medico Remedies Pvt. Ltd (India)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global aminoglycosides market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of cancer, diabetes, and other infectious diseases.
- Based on route of administration, oral route accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global aminoglycosides market.
By Mode of administration
- UTI & Pelvic Disease
- Neonatal Sepsis
By Distribution channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market