Global Artificial Insemination Market
Global Artificial Insemination Market Report Description:
Global artificial insemination market report gives comprehensive outlook on artificial insemination across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, procedure type, end user, and region. This report studies market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global artificial insemination market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global artificial insemination market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the market include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global artificial insemination products.
Artificial Insemination Market:
The global artificial insemination market valued at US$ 1,823.6 Mn in 2018 and expected to grow at notable growth rate over the forecast years 2019-2025 due to surge in infertility prevalence due to unhealthy lifestyle around the globe. For instance, according to a research study, approximately 50 Mn couple experienced with infertility around the world. Moreover, development of advanced technologies for the artificial insemination, favorable reimbursement policies in developed countries, increase in success rate with artificial insemination, increase the number of cases preferring for late parenthood, and grow in disposable income are anticipated to propel the market revenue over the forecast timeframe. However, stringent regulatory framework, high cost of services, lack of sophisticated infrastructure in underdeveloped countries, and chances of premature birth or miscarriage due to having multiple births such as twins and triplets are hinder the growth of market.
Increase in the Prevalence of Fertility among the Population
Increase in the prevalence of infertility among the men and women is a major factor surge the growth of artificial insemination market over the forecast years. Increase in the prevalence of infectious diseases, genetic issues, and unhealthy lifestyle are the major factors enhance the infertility among the population. For instance, according to National Survey of Family Growth approximately 15.5% of female population intended to become pregnant are infertile. In addition, as per Center for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately 6.1 Mn female aged between 15-44 years are infertile in USA. Furthermore, development of advanced insemination kits by the market players also surge the market over the forecast timeframe.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Artificial Insemination Market
North America expected to dominate the market by 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of infertile prevalence in USA and Canada, increase in the adoption of technological advanced procedures, sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, and favorable reimbursement policies present in the region. Moreover, Europe artificial insemination market contributed highest growth rate in 2018 and expected to grow at 5.6% CAGR over the forecast years owing to increase in research and development on newer procedures, unhealthy lifestyle, and adoption of advanced technologies in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global artificial insemination market include:
- Genea Limited
- Kitazato Corporation
- Bescot Healthcare
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Kate & Duck
- Insemination Supplies, LLC
- Zander scientific Inc.
- Conceivex, Inc.
- TenderNeeds Fertility
- Biogenics Inc.
- Hamilton Throne Ltd.
- Rinovum Women’s Health, LLC
- Pride Angel
- Nikon Instruments Inc.
- Worthington Industries
Global artificial insemination market is surging owing to collaborations and product approvals by the market players. For instance, in 2016, Worthington Industries, collaborated with Intellectual Ventures and launched AIS 3 and AIS 1.5 artificial insemination shield refrigerators holding samples.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global artificial insemination market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of infertility.
- Based on procedure, intrauterine artificial insemination accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global artificial insemination market
By Product Type
- Insemination Kits
- Home Conception Devices
By Procedure Type
- Intravaginal Insemination
- Intracervical Insemination
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Intratubal Insemination
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Fertility Centers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2028)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market