Global Bio-Based Organic Acids Market Report Description:
Global bio-based organic acids market report gives comprehensive outlook on bio-based organic acids across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global bio-based organic acids market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, raw material, application, and region. This report studies global bio-based organic acids market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global bio-based organic acids market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global bio-based organic acids products.
Global Bio-Based Organic Acids Market:
The global bio-based organic acids market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Factors boosting the market growth are rising inclination of consumers towards bio-based products, strict regulations imposed on the usage of conventional organic acid producers in various countries and increasing demand across various end user sectors. However, high cost required in the production of these acids is hampering the growth of the market.
Growing Demand for Bio-Based Organic Acids:
The demand for bio-based organic acids is growing owing to the impact of conventional organic acids on the environment. Bio-based products are based on renewable and expandable resources, thereby decreasing dependency on increasingly expensive and limited (finite) fossil and mineral resources, and having the potential of saving energy and reduce GHG emissions. Minimizing chemical waste and the release of toxic byproducts into the environment is one of the most important benefits of sustainable bio-based chemical products. In order to cater to this growing demand, more and more organic acid is being produced from renewable sources such as feedstock.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Bio-Based Organic Acids Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global bio-based organic acids market with considerable CAGR. XX. Asia Pacific is expected to witness steady growth in this market due to the increasing demand for this market from various industries such as petrochemicals, coatings, pharmaceuticals etc. in countries such as China, India and Thailand. Europe acquired considerable growth in this market and the growth of this region can be attributed to shifting focus of various industries towards the usage of environment-friendly products.
- BASF SE
- BioAmber Inc
- Corbion NV
- Dow Chemicals
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Novozymes A/S
- Zhejiang Hisun Biomaterials Co. Ltd
Global bio-based organic acids market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For instance, 2017, BioAmber bought the bio-based acid plant, which is located in Sarnia in Canada, as part of a joint venture with Mitsui.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global bio-based organic acids market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising inclination of consumers towards bio-based products.
- Based on type, polymers segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global bio-based organic acids market
- Formic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Ascorbic Acid
- Fumaric Acid
- Gluconic Acid
- Acetic Acid
- Succinic Acid
By Raw Material
- Food Products
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market