Global Bio based Polyethylene Industry Market Report Description:
Global bio based polyethylene industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on bio based polyethylene industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global bio based polyethylene industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, raw materials, and regions. This report studies global bio based polyethylene industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Bio based Polyethylene industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global bio based polyethylene industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global bio based polyethylene industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global bio based polyethylene industry products.
Global Bio based Polyethylene Industry Market:
The global Bio based Polyethylene industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rising emphasis on sustainable packaging is anticipated to be an important aspect for bio-based PE which upsurges its demand during the forecast period. Regulatory bodies such as EPA and EC imposed rigorous protocols comprising the Montreal &Kyoto Protocol intended to reduce GHG emission is anticipated to push demand for bio-based PE. However, vagueness on the subject of the availability of raw materials is expected to dampen the market growth.
Automotive Industry Accelerates the Demand for Bio-based Polyethylene
The bio-based polyethylene material is used in the development of various packaging products in diverse diligences such as pharmaceuticals, automotive, homecare & personal care, food & beverages, and others. Automotive industry poses as the major segment for the applications of bio-based polyethylene. Development of 100% petroleum-free automotive plastics for the manufacturing of compatible cars has led to the increased demand for bio-based polyethylene. The growth in this segment can be further attributed to growing concerns regarding greenhouse gas (GHG) which leads to the increasing demand for eco-friendly automotive products, such as dashboard components, seat covers, vehicle covers, and battery cases.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Bio based Polyethylene Industry Market
Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share in the market. In terms of market value, the region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of XX% in the coming years. Growing bio-derived PET production capacity by top manufacturers in China and India is a major driver for the market growth in this region. Moreover, high consumption of fizzy soft drinks and alcoholic beverages is expected to upsurge the growth in this region. North America holds a notable position in the market owing to technological advancements. Stringent environmental regulations has generated a demand for these products in the European regions thereby, escalating the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global bio based polyethylene industry market include:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Braskem Inc. Ltd.
- Earthshell Ltd.
- Cereplast Inc.
- Toray Industries,
- Coca-Cola Company
- Pepsico Inc.
- US Bioplastics Inc.
- Cordia Plastics
- Biome Plastics
- Plantic Technologies Ltd
Key players in bio-based polyethylene industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, – Solegear acquires packaging company LINDAR’s Bioplastic Division.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global bio based polyethylene industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to stringent environmental regulations.
- Based on application, automotive segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global bio based polyethylene industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
By Raw Material Type
- Vegetable oils
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA