Global Biocompatibility Testing Services Market Report Description:
Global biocompatibility testing services market report gives comprehensive outlook on biocompatibility testing services technology across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global biocompatibility testing services market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, source of power, type of medicament, site of delivery, application, end user, and region. This report studies global biocompatibility testing services market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global biocompatibility testing services market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global biocompatibility testing services market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global biocompatibility testing services market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global biocompatibility testing services products.
Global Biocompatibility Testing Services Market:
The global biocompatibility testing services market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and elegant to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in the research for the discovery of various types of medical devices. Moreover, due to the prevalence of various life threatening diseases, various new drugs and new devises are coming into the market those new products or devices need to be compatible with the human body, plastics and other polymers intended for use in medical devices, implants or other systems associated with a medical process, must be shown to be compatible with the human body these are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global biocompatibility testing services market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Prevalence of Various Diseases
Increase in the prevalence of various diseases such as cardiovascular diseases is a key factor drive the global biocompatibility testing services market. According to World Health Organization, approximately 17.9 Mn death occurred due to cardiovascular diseases around the globe represents 31% of deaths around the globe and many people in developed countries are using heart stents and other medical devices to extend their lives for few more years. Moreover, these medical devices which are implanted in the human body must be biocompatible and the material that they use to make these devices like plastics, polymers also need to be biocompatible otherwise serious adverse effects may occur which may cause in death of the patient so biocompatibility testing should be performed and the raise in funding for the R&D activities by public and private sectors are anticipated to propel the global biocompatibility testing services market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Biocompatibility Testing Services Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global biocompatibility testing services market with significant CAGR. Increase in prevalence of various diseases, rise in R&D activities for the development of new drugs, polymers, plastics and new medical devices, and stringent regulatory guidelines are anticipated to drive the market. Asia pacific biocompatibility testing services market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in R&D procedures regarding biocompatibility testing services, rise in government funding for healthcare services, adoption of advanced testing services and increase in healthcare expenditure are expected to enhance the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global biocompatibility testing services market include:
- Wickham Laboratories
- North American Science Associates Inc.,
- GLR Laboratories Pvt Ltd.,
- Accuprec Research Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Nelson Laboratories, Inc.
- Toxikon, Inc.
- Pacific BioLabs
- BioComp Laboratories, Inc.,
- Morulaa HealthTech Pvt. Ltd.
- Geneva Laboratories
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global biocompatibility testing services market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of cancer, diabetes, and other infectious diseases.
- Based on type, pyrogenicity testing segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global biocompatibility testing services market.
- Material/Chemical Characterization
- Agarose Overlay
- MEM Elution
- Direct Contact
- MTT Assay
- JP Hemolysis Test
- ASTM Hemolysis
- Implantation Testing
- Intramuscular Implantation
- Subcutaneous Implantation
- Irritation / Intracutaneous Reactivity
- Intracutaneous Reactivity
- Mucosal Irritation
- Ocular Irritation
- Intraocular Irritation
- Dermal Irritation
- Closed Patch Dermal Irritation
- Maximization Test
- Systemic Toxicity
- Pyrogen Test
- Rabbit Pyrogen Test
- JP Rabbit Pyrogen Test
- USP Plastics (USP Class VI)
- USP I-VI
- USP Systemic Injection Test
- USP Intracutaneous Test
- USP Implant Test
- USP Safety Test
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market