Global Bromine Derivatives Market
Global Bromine Derivatives Market Report Description:
Global bromine derivatives market report gives comprehensive outlook on bromine derivatives across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global bromine derivatives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the product type, application, and regions. This report studies global bromine derivatives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global bromine derivatives market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global bromine derivatives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Bromine Derivatives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global bromine derivatives products.
Global Bromine Derivatives Market:
The global bromine derivatives market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growing use age of bromine to control the emissions of mercury and increase in demand for halogenated flame retardants has positively impacted the market growth. Bourgeoning industries such as electronics, pharmaceuticals, and agriculture, alongside upcoming activities of construction in the Middle East and Asia Pacific, is projected to propel the market growth. Increasing consumption in China and India alongside booming manufacturing accomplishments is projected to up surge the market in the coming years. However, growing use age of non-halogenated flame retardants is anticipated to dampen the growth of market.
Growing Use age of NaBr and CaBr in Pharmaceutical Industry
Bromine derivatives are used for various purposes such as flame retardants, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, biocides, other. Pharmaceuticals is one of the leading application segment for bromine derivatives. The growth can be attributed to rising use age of NaBr for for the manufacture of anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs) and medicinal intermediates due to its anti-seizure properties. Growing oil & gas exploration undertakings has led to extensive use age of calcium bromide (CaBr) and NaBr such as drilling fluid for removal of petroleum products, which is enhancing the whole bromine derivatives market.
Biocides is expected to create a demand for bromine derivatives, thereby up surging the growth of market. These substances are used to inhibit the growth of microorganisms and it is also used to prolong shelf life and preserve quality of diverse products comprising cleaning materials, glues & sealers, cosmetics, coatings & dyes, wood & paper. Numerous disinfectants are derived from halogen
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Bromine Derivatives Market
North America accounted for a major share in the market in terms of revenue and it is further projected to show dominance in the coming years. North America is the key region for the production of natural gas besides the region has also been witnessing stable progress in the making of shale gas, which thereby contributes significantly to the market growth. Investments made by MNC’s also accounts for the major driver in this region. Asia Pacific is the second leading region followed by North America. Widespread occurrence of major companies investing hefty amounts in R&D activities for product development such as Tosoh Corporation and Lanxess has positively impacted the market growth.
Key player’s profiles in the global bromine derivatives market include:
- Hindustan Salts Ltd.
- Lanxess, Gulf Resources Incorporation
- Honeywell International
- Perekop Bromine Factory
- Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- Tata Chemicals Ltd
- Tosoh Corporation
- Jordan Bromine Company
- Chemtura Corporation
- Tetra Technologies
- Albemarle Corporation
In May 2014, Tosoh Corporation merged with Nippon Polyurethane Industry Co., Ltd., a manufacturer and seller of PU raw materials. This merger was strategically done to sustain the isocyanates business, as the market will remain highly competitive in the future.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global bromine derivatives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing application from industries.
- Based on application type, pharmaceuticals segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global bromine derivatives market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Brominated Polystyrene
- Tetrabromobisphenol A
- Calcium Bromide
- Sodium Bromide
- Zinc Bromide
- Hydrobromic Acid
- Decabromodiphenyl Ethane (DBDPE)
By Application Type
- Flame Retardants
- Organic Intermediates
- Oil & gas
- PTA Synthesis
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
Rest of MEA