Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market
Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market Report Description:
Global Butyric Acid Derivatives market report gives comprehensive outlook on butyric acid derivatives across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global butyric acid derivatives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, animal feed and region. This report studies global butyric acid derivatives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global butyric acid derivatives market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global butyric acid derivatives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global butyric acid derivatives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global butyric acid derivatives products.
Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market:
The global butyric acid derivatives market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors boosting the market growth include growth in disposable income, rise in population, improvement in standard of living and shift in the meat-eating habits in the Western regions. However, threats pose by misuse of antibiotics in the developed regions is inhibiting the market growth.
Shift in the Meat-Eating Habits is Fueling the Market Growth
Feeding a growing population of 10 billion people by 2050 a healthy and sustainable diet will be impossible without transforming eating habits, improving food production, and reducing food waste. A number of components present in the diet, although nutritionally nonessential, have been discovered to have beneficial effects toward both general health and disease prevention/protection. One such nutrient, butyric acid, can be derived in large quantities from bacterial fementation of dietary fiber in the bowel and is also a component of bovine milk. Butyrate is produced by microbial fermentation in the large intestine of humans and animals. It serves as not only a primary nutrient that provides energy to colonocytes, but also a cellular mediator regulating multiple functions of gut cells and beyond, including gene expression, cell differentiation, gut tissue development, immune modulation, oxidative stress reduction, and diarrhea control.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global butyric acid derivatives market with considerable CAGR due to strong growth of pork and poultry meat production in this region. Also, improvement in living standards and economic conditions are other factors influencing the market growth. In addition, Europe held considerable market share during estimated period owing to rising poultry meat production.
Key player’s profiles in the global butyric acid derivatives market include:
- Perstorp Holding AB
- Nutreco N.V.
- Bioscreen Technologies S.R.L
- Kemin Industries
- Palital GmbH and Co. KG
- Anmol Chemicals
- Jainex Specialty Chemicals
- Hangzhou King Technia Technology
- Sanluc International NV
Global butyric acid derivatives market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in the application of animal feed to meet increased demand for butyric acid derivatives major manufacturers concentrate on research and product development activities. This strategy permits major actors to see the increase in animal feed needs and to attain a dominant share of the market for butyric acid derivatives.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global butyric acid derivatives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to shift in the meat-eating habits in the various regions
- Based on product, sodium butyrate segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global butyric acid derivatives market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Sodium Butyrate
- Calcium Butyrate
By End User
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA