Global Colposcopy Market
Global Colposcopy Market Report Description:
Global colposcopy market report gives comprehensive outlook on colposcopy across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global colposcopy market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of instrument type, application, instrument portability, end user and region. This report studies global colposcopy market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global colposcopy market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global colposcopy market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global colposcopy market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global colposcopy products.
Global Colposcopy Market:
The global colposcopy market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the factors favouring the market growth are increasing geriatric population, growing incidence of cervical cancer and huge demand for early diagnostic techniques and launch of new diagnostic equipment’s for detection of cancer by major manufacturers. However, lack of skilled clinical professionals and huge installation cost required for this device are restricting the market growth. In addition, rising awareness about gynecological diseases coupled with huge demand for colposcopy from emerging countries are the major opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
Increasing Prevalence of Cervical Cancer:
One of the major factor that contribute to the growth of the colposcopes market include increasing prevalence of cervical cancer. Colposcopes are medical devices used to detect cervical cancer by observing precancerous tissues with the help of a microscope fitted with a light. A colposcope can identify the development of abnormal tissues or blood vessels in the cervix & vagina and transmit a three dimensional image for instant view of abnormal areas. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cervical cancer is identified to be the second most leading cause of cancer deaths in women worldwide.
Cancer burden is growing among women in both, high-income countries (HICs) and low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) due to changes in the prevalence of cancer risk factors as countries experience economic transition. Thus, the demand for colposcopes in cervical cancer is driving the market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Colposcopy Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global Colposcopy market with considerable CAGR. XX. Asia Pacific witnessed steady growth in the market and the growth of this region can be attributed to rising medical imaging technology, increasing spending on gynecological disorders, more number of patients in this region suffering with cervical cancer and rising investments by government to improve health care facilities thereby expanding the market growth especially in countries such as India and China.
Key player’s profiles in the global colposcopy market include:
- Seliga Microscopes
- Philips Healthcare
- Karl Kaps
- DYSIS Medical
- Carl Zeiss
Global colposcopy market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global colposcopy market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing geriatric population.
- Based on instrument type, digital colposcopes segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global colposcopy market
By Instrument Type
- Digital Colposcopes
- Optical Colposcopes
- Physical Examinations
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Other Applications
By Instrument Portability
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End Users
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market