Global Construction Chemicals Market
Global Construction Chemicals Market Report Description:
Global construction chemicals market report gives comprehensive outlook on construction chemicals across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global construction chemicals market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, end use, and region. This report studies global construction chemicals market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global construction chemicals market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global construction chemicals products.
Global Construction Chemicals Market:
The global construction chemicals market is expected to be valued at US$ 31,426.2 Mn in 2018 and growing at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period to reach US$ 47,834.2 Mn by 2025 owing to increasing housing and commercial construction activities happening in across the globe mainly in the Asia Pacific region coupled with rising demand for the water-based products drives the growth of the market over the forecast years. Furthermore, increasing population coupled with the surge in the urbanization is the major factor driving the growth of the market for the construction chemicals. Additionally, adoption of new technologies in construction industry and developed of innovative construction procedures are anticipated to drive the growth of the market over the forecast years. However, stringent regulations by the government over the VOC emissions and unstable economic cycles are anticipated to hamper the growth of the market.
Rising Demand for Concrete Admixtures Drives Market
Demand for concrete admixtures is growing accordingly manufacturers are increasing their production capabilities to meet the demand in the market. For instance, in March 2019, BASF has launched Master X-Seed STE admixture for the concrete industry. As the demand for the product is mainly witnessed in the Asia Pacific region, the product was introduced especially for the Asia Pacific region. According to the European Standard EN206-1, the dosage of admixtures to concrete permitted should be less than or equal to 5%, by the weight of cement.
Asia Pacific accounted for major shares in the global market
Asia Pacific accounted major share in the global market and is expected to grow with the highest and fastest growth rate and is anticipated to grow with significant CAGR owing to increasing demand for construction sector in the region due to increasing urbanization and the growing population in the Asian countries which demands for more number of residential constructions in the region. The entry of major players into the countries such as China, India and government’s decision in providing a home for each family in the developing countries are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. In China, government’s focus on infrastructure development and increasing investment by the private sectors in the development of infrastructure are expected to drive the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global construction chemicals market include:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- MAPEI SpA
- Bolton Group
- MUHU Construction Materials Co. Ltd.
- Conmix Ltd
- BASF SE
- Chryso SAS
- Sika AG
- Arkema Group
- CICO Group
- Cemetaid (N.S.W) Pty Ltd
- Fosroc Inc.
- Franklin International
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global construction chemicals market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2025 owing to increasing construction activities in the Asia Pacific region and rising demand for concrete admixtures.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
- Concrete Admixtures
- Water Proofing & Roofing
- Sealants & Adhesives
By End Use
- Repair Structures
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market