Global Corneal Pachymetry Market Report Description:
Global corneal pachymetry market report gives comprehensive outlook on corneal pachymetry treatment across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global corneal pachymetry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of Type, application, end user and region. This report studies global corneal pachymetry market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global corneal pachymetry market report includes human demographics; and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global corneal pachymetry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global corneal pachymetry market report include, marketers, policy makers, and corneal pachymetry service providers engaged in global corneal pachymetry treatment.
Global Corneal Pachymetry Market:
The Global Corneal Pachymetry Market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in prevalence of eye disorders such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy. Moreover, increase in geriatric population, advancements in R&D activities and improved healthcare services are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global corneal pachymetry market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Prevalence of Eye Disorders
Increase in the prevalence of Eye Disorders such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy is a key factor that drive the global corneal pachymetry market. According to Glaucoma research foundation, Diabetic retinopathy affects nearly 7.7 million Americans age 40 and older. According to national institute of health (NIH) – national eye institute, 2.7 million Americans have glaucoma and estimated that 4.3 million will have glaucoma by 2030, 7.7 million Americans have diabetic retinopathy; and estimated that 11.3 million will have diabetic retinopathy by 2030. The increase in prevalence of these types of eye disorders are expected to increase the global corneal pachymetry market. Moreover, the newer methods of treatment, use of newer equipment for the pachymetry are anticipated to propel the global corneal pachymetry market over the forecast years.
North America Region Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Corneal Pachymetry Market
North America region accounted for larger revenue share in global corneal pachymetry market with significant CAGR. Increase in prevalence of eye disorders, increasing in eye care centers, presence of large number of manufacturers, increase in geriatric population in the region are anticipated to propel the market. Asia Pacific corneal pachymetry market projected to exhibit significant growth due to increased healthcare delivery system. Increase in R&D activities and increase in geriatric population are anticipated to boost the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global corneal pachymetry market include:
- DGH Technology
- MEDA Co., Ltd
- Micro Medical Devices
- Sonomed Escalon
- Konan Medical
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global corneal pachymetry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of chronic pain disorders, headaches, hormonal imbalances.
- Based on application, Glaucoma diagnosis accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer techniques and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global corneal pachymetry market
- Ultrasonic Method
- Optical Method
- Glaucoma Diagnosis
- Refractive Surgery
By End User
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market