Diagnostic Catheter Market
Global Diagnostic Catheter Market Report Description:
Global diagnostic catheter market report gives comprehensive outlook on diagnostic catheter across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global diagnostic catheter market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, end user and region. This report studies global diagnostic catheter market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global diagnostic catheter market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analysed global diagnostic catheter market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global diagnostic catheter market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global diagnostic catheter products.
Global Diagnostic Catheter Market:
The global diagnostic catheter market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, increase in the number of surgeries and increase in willing towards minimally invasive techniques. Moreover, rise in global geriatric population, increase in government investments in healthcare, rise in demand for sterile & disposable catheters, and the wide range of applications with the diagnostic catheter are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global diagnostic catheter market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Prevalence of Cardiovascular diseases
Increase in the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is a key factor drive the global diagnostic catheter market. According to World Health Organization, approximately 17.9 Mn deaths occur due to cardiovascular diseases around the globe every year. Moreover, production of different types of catheters, raise in funding for the R&D activities by public and private sectors are anticipated to propel the global diagnostic catheter market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Diagnostic Catheter Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global diagnostic catheter market with significant CAGR. Increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, increase in the number of surgeries, increase in willing towards minimally invasive techniques and rise in awareness about the diagnostic catheter among the healthcare professionals in U.S. and Canada are anticipated to propel the market. Europe diagnostic catheter market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in research and development on new type of catheters in the market for cardiovascular disease treatment, favourable reimbursement policies, and increase in healthcare expenditure are expected to enhance the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global diagnostic catheter market include:
- Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.),
- Johnson & Johnson (U.S.),
- Cardinal Health Inc. (U.S.),
- Edward Life Sciences Corporation (U.S.),
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany),
- Medtronic plc (Ireland),
- Jude Medical Inc. (U.S.),
- Terumo Corporation (Japan).
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global diagnostic catheter market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of cardiovascular disease and accidents.
- Based on application, cardiovascular disease segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer forms of products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global diagnostic catheter market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and start up’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
- Imaging Catheters
- Non-imaging Catheters
By Product Type
- Cardiovascular Catheters,
- Neurovascular Catheters,
- Urological Catheters,
- Intravenous Catheters,
- Special Catheters.
By End User
- Diagnostic & Imaging Centres
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA