Global Digital Inks Market Report Description:
Global digital inks market report gives comprehensive outlook on digital inks across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on Global digital inks market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of substrate, formulation, application and region. This report studies global digital inks market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global digital inks market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global digital inks market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global digital inks market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global digital inks products.
Global Digital Inks Market:
The global Digital Inks market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increase in demand from the ceramic tiles and textile industry, rising demand for UV-cured printing inks and water-based inks, rising GDPs of various nations, increasing demands from the packaging industry and high growth in emerging economies are some key factors influencing the market. In addition, growing investment in research and development provides huge growth opportunity for the market growth.
Increasing demand for UV-cured inks
Rising demand for UV-cured inks is likely to boost the market during the estimated period as these type of printing inks gives low heat generation, energy efficiency, long service life and zero ozone generation. These inks can be used in any kind of surface or absorbent thus, offering brand owners an extensive range of inflexible and flexible print substrates. Moreover, these inks having flexible ink films comprise minimum VOC levels and have additional resistance to scratches and wear and tear. Due to these features, UV-cured inks are being extensively accepted across the globe in applications such as publication industry and printing, pharmaceutical packaging and food.
Large Quantities of Waste Produced will hamper the Market
There is a huge quantities of water produced during excess dosing, drainage from press and spill and it therefore becomes a major challenge for the market. Disposal and collection of such inks is tremendously expensive. There are also large space requirements to operate these, which produce a lot of noise. Hence, large quantities of waste produced will hamper the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Digital Inks Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global digital inks market with considerable CAGR due to the growing construction expenditure, economic growth and rise in digitalization. Moreover, the growth of the retail end-use as the other main factor driving the demand for digital inks for the advertising & promotion application in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global Digital Inks market include:
- Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co. (Japan)
- Sensient Imaging Technologies (United States)
- Nutec Digital Ink (South Africa)
- Nazdar Company (United States)
- Marabu GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- JK Group (Italy)
- INX International Ink (United States)
- Huntsman Corporation (U.S)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- Dupont (U.S)
- Bordeaux Digital Printink Ltd. (United States)
Global Digital Inks market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in October 2016, Sun Chemical Corporation and DIC Corporation together acquired Gwent Electronic Materials Ltd., a U.K.-based manufacturer of conductive inks, pastes and powders for the printed electronic market. With the acquisition of Gwent Electronic Materials Ltd., Sun Chemical Corporation is focusing on strengthening its global reach in the printed electronics market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global digital inks market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for UV-cured inks.
- Based on Substrate, Paper segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global digital inks market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Ceramics & Glass
- Glass Printing
- Clothing & Household Textiles
- Ceramic Tiles Printing
- Advertising & Promotion
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA