Global DNA Forensic Industry Market Report Description:
Global DNA forensic industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on DNA forensic Industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global DNA forensic industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and regions. This report studies global DNA forensic industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global DNA forensic industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global DNA forensic industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global DNA forensic industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global DNA forensic industry products.
Global DNA Forensic Industry Market:
The global DNA Forensic industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increasing security concerns at national & international boundaries plus docks; mounting number of crimes such as terrorist attacks, gun violence, homicides, kidnaping, sexual assault, terrorist attacks favors towards the development of this market. Increasing research and development with substantial introduction of new products contributes significantly towards the market growth. However, the high cost of this technique poses a severe threat towards the growth of market.
Rising Number of Criminal Records
Pharmacogenetics, biodefense & bio surveillance, judicial/law enforcement, others are the major application segment for DNA forensic industry. Judicial/law enforcement is one of the major application for this market. Creation of DNA databases is a constant effort taken by government authorities worldwide which has up surged the segment growth. Implementation of other widespread techniques that consents lab technicians to collect information from DNA samples at a marginal cost and time further accelerates the segment growth.
With the increasing incidence of terrorist attacks through bioweapons has created a market position for biodefense & bio-surveillance. This segment is expected to grow at a continuous CAGR in the near future. Widespread occurrence of sudden diseases caused by naturally occurring pathogens are responsible for millions of deaths every year, which poses an enormous impact on the global economy, thereby augmenting the market growth.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global DNA Forensic Industry Market
North America accounted for the major revenue share in the market due to increasing crime rates. Increasing adoption of forensics by law enforcements agencies and private companies amongst various sectors including healthcare in this region, attracts for a major share in the regional market. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to various factors such as rising number of criminal activities in India and China, coupled with growing investments in applications for human identification.
Key player’s profiles in the global DNA forensic industry market include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Agilent Technologies
- Laboratory Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Lockheed Martin
- ZyGEM Corporation
- M2SYS Technology
Key players in DNA forensic industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, – in March 2017, Agilent Technologies launched research grade Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System. This product launch was undertaken to expand their offerings and venture into various research applications such as forensic toxicology, environmental testing, clinical research, and peptide quantitation.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global DNA Forensic industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing security concerns.
- Based on application, judicial/law enforcement segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global DNA forensic industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
- Law Enforcement
- Physical Security
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA