Global EDiscovery Market
Global EDiscovery Market Report Description:
Global EDiscovery market report gives comprehensive outlook on EDiscovery treatment across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global EDiscovery market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of component, application, product and region. This report studies global EDiscovery market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global EDiscovery market report includes human demographics; and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global EDiscovery market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global EDiscovery market report include, marketers, policy makers, and EDiscovery service providers engaged in global EDiscovery treatment.
Global EDiscovery Market:
The Global EDiscovery Market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increase in focus on proactive governance with data analytics and emergence of new content sources, need to decrease operational budget of legal departments, Increase in number of litigations across the globe, overabundance of stored data, growth in compliance requirements and data protection regulations are the major factors driving the growth of the global EDiscovery market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in adaptation of e-Discovery Services by Government.
Increase in the adaptation of e-Discovery Services by Government is a key factor drive the global EDiscovery market. Moreover, the focus on decreasing the operational budget of legal departments and increasing number of litigations are expected to drive the eDiscovery market across all regions. The need to adhere to regulatory policies and laws worldwide, and increase in the usage and penetration of mobile devices are other factors that are anticipated to propel the global EDiscovery market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global EDiscovery Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global EDiscovery market with significant CAGR. Because most of the states are enacted e-discovery rules and Increase in lawsuits and data breach incidents are anticipated to propel the market. Asia pacific EDiscovery market projected to exhibit significant growth due to Rapid industrial revolution in China and India requires well-established IT infrastructure that is likely to boost the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global EDiscovery market include:
- AccessData (US),
- Advanced Discovery (US),
- Catalyst (US),
- CloudNine (US),
- Deloitte (US),
- Driven (US),
- Epiq (US),
- FRONTEO (Japan),
- IBM (US),
- Microsoft (US),
- Nuix (Australia),
- OpenText (Canada).
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global EDiscovery market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of chronic pain disorders, headaches, hormonal imbalances.
- Based on component, software accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer techniques and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global EDiscovery market
Based on component
Based on Application
- Government and regulatory agencies
- Law firms
Based on Product
- Forensic data collection
- Legal hold management
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market