Global Fiber Cement Market
Global Fiber Cement Market Report Description:
Global fiber cement market report gives comprehensive outlook on fiber cement across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global fiber cement market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of material, application, end-user and region. This report studies global Fiber Cement market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global fiber cement market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global fiber cement market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global fiber cement market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global fiber cement products.
Global Fiber Cement Market:
The global fiber cement market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Factors such as benefits of fiber cement over alternatives, boom in the construction sector, rapid industrialization, rising disposable incomes of individuals and higher standards of living are propelling the market growth. However, high installation cost and fluctuating raw material prices are limiting the market growth. In addition, high demand for fiber cements from emerging economies provides huge growth.
Increasing Demand for Fiber Cement from Construction Industry is fueling the Market
Increasing industrialization and booming construction industry are expected to drive the demand for market in upcoming years. The increasing population and economic conditions in the economies have led to a greater housing transaction and more disposable income which have a direct effect on the market. As more and more homeowners incorporate green building techniques in combination with style, affordability, and durability one product is rising above its peers in the field fiber cement siding. Fiber cement is a composite of sand, cement, and cellulose fibers which are not only sustainable materials, but ones that withstand the weather, wear, and insects compared to other siding materials.
Fiber cement offers a striking beauty just in the material makeup alone. Compound the natural looks with advanced manufacturing methods and the options for curb appeal aesthetics are bountiful. The increasing number of businesses across the globe is likely to assist construction of commercial buildings, thus expanding the market growth.
High Costs of Installations Hampers the Market Growth
In the spectrum of siding choices, fiber cement is more expensive, about the same cost as hardboard or composite siding and cheaper than brick and synthetic stucco. Installation of fiber cement board siding is also costly. Labor costs are higher because fiber cement requires more manpower to deliver and install. Cost can be two to three times higher than other siding. Hence, high costs of installations hampers the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Fiber Cement Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global fiber cement market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to rapid growth in the infrastructure sector and rising economy. Also, China is the major contributor for the market growth in the region. Moreover, North America held significant market share during estimated period owing to presence of severe rules and manufacturing industries.
Key player’s profiles in the global fiber cement market include:
- Allura (US)
- Alpha Roofing IndustriesLLC (US)
- American Fiber Cement Corporation (US)
- Cembrit Holding A/S (Denmark)
- CSR Limited (Australia)
- Etex Group NV (Belgium)
- GAF (US)
- James Hardie Industries PLC (Ireland)
- Nichiha (Japan)
- Shandong Cement (China)
- Toray Industries Inc. (Japan)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
Global fiber cement market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In Oct 2017, Allura made an agreement with KB Home to serve as the homebuilder’s exclusive supplier of exterior fiber cement siding products. The Allura siding product line provides the benefits of fiber cement technology with a deeper, realistic wood grain, resulting in a more attractive appearance for enhanced curb appeal.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global fiber cement market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to benefits of fiber cement over alternatives
- Based on material, cellulosic material segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Fiber Cement market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Cellulosic material (Fiber)
- Portland cement
- Molding & trim
By End User
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA