Global Firewall Management Market
Global Firewall Management Market Report Description:
Global firewall management market report gives comprehensive outlook on firewall management across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global firewall management market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, deployment model, enterprise size, end user and region. This report studies global firewall management market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global firewall management market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global firewall management market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global firewall management market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global firewall management products.
Global Firewall Management Market:
The global firewall management market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the factors favouring the market growth are growing security issues among small and large enterprises and rising incidence of security breach by unauthorized agents. However, high cost and complexity issues are restricting the market growth.
Rising Demand for Firewall Management in Small Enterprises:
Rising security concerns among small and medium businesses is fuelling firewall management market during the forecast period. Many small businesses need protection against today’s sophisticated cyber-attacks and zero-day threats. The same next-generation threat prevention deployed to deliver the highest levels of protection for large enterprises integrates firewall, VPN, antivirus, anti-bot, application visibility and control, URL filtering, email security and SandBlast Zero-Day Protection (sandboxing) in a simpler, easy-to-use, easy-to-manage small business package.
The ideal firewall solutions for small business integrate a hardware firewall with software controls into a comprehensive security solution that includes virtual private network (VPN) support, antivirus, antispam, antispyware, and content filtering capabilities.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Firewall Management Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global Firewall Management market with considerable CAGR. XX. Asia Pacific witnessed steady growth in the market. Rising organizations such as BFSI and retail sectors in countries such as India and China have led to the deployment of firewall management systems increasing the market demand in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global firewall management market include:
- AO Kaspersky Lab
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Comodo Group, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- McAfee, LLC
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Zscaler, Inc
Global firewall management market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global firewall management market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to growing compliance and regulatory mandates.
- Based on end user, BFSI segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global firewall management market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium
By Enterprise Size
- Government & Defense
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA