Floor Coatings Market Size and Overview:
The global Floor Coatings market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising globalization and rapid development in industrialization, increasing construction business in countries such as India and China and new technological advancements in material handling equipment’s. However, factors such as rise in raw material prices and strict regulations imposed on floor coatings are hindering the market growth.
Global Floor Coatings Market Report Description:
Global floor coatings market report gives comprehensive outlook on floor coatings across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global floor coatings market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin type, coating component, end user and region. This report studies global floor coatings market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global floor coatings market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global floor coatings market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global floor coatings market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Floor Coatings products.
High Demand for Floor Coatings in Construction Industry:
Floor coatings are an important facet of the construction industry. These are used in a broad range of floor coating applications. The demand for concrete floor coatings is primarily led by growth in the construction industry and increasing awareness about floor coatings globally. These coatings also offer different options related to styles and colors, thus increasing their adoption in houses, hotels, offices and warehouses.
Use of floor coatings helps in the reduction of cracking of concrete and maintenance cost. Use of floor coatings help clean the floors easily and make manufacturing units, factories, and offices attractive delivering lustrous appearance on the floor. They are used across educational institutes, restaurants, aviation & transportation, medical & healthcare facilities, and commercial retail stores.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Floor Coatings Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global floor coatings market with considerable CAGR. XX. This region is one of the key markets for floor coatings production. Presence of various heavy industry companies in Japan and China has propelled the demand for this market particularly in APAC region. On the other hand, North America has witnessed steady growth in the market due to huge infrastructural development and technological advancements.
Key player’s profiled in the report include:
- BASF SE
- DoW Chemical Company
- Akzonobel N.V
- Arkena Group
- Sherwin-Williams Company, Inc.
- Maris Polymers
- Nora Systems Inc
- Asian Paints PPG PVT. LTD
- RPM International Inc
Global Floor Coatings market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2016, BASF launched heavy duty anti-static industrial flooring system, Ucrete MF40AS, in the European market. This strategy was to enhance the product portfolio of chemical solutions for the construction industry. Epoxy layers are primarily the preferred technology in ground surface solutions owing to its long durability and quick adhesive property, increasing the industrial floor coatings market demand.
By Resin Type
By Coating Component
- One-component (1K)
- Two-component (2K)
- Three-component (3K)
- Other Components (4K, 5K, etc.)
By Coating Component
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global floor coatings market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising construction business in developing countries
- Based on end user, industrial segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global floor coatings market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market