Global Flour Market
By Product Type (Rice, Wheat, Maize, Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Others), By Technology (Dry technology, Wet technology), By Application (Noodles and Pasta, Wafers, Crackers, Biscuits, Bread and Bakery Products, Animal Feed, Non-Food Application, Others), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to 2024
Global Flour market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024.
Market Outline: Flour Market
Flour contains high portions of starches, which are the subsets of complex carbohydrates, also known as polysaccharides. Many kinds of flour such as all-purpose flour, bread flour, almond flour, barley flour, cake flour, chickpea flour, corn flour, millet flour, pastry flour, rice flour, rye flour, soy flour, and among others.
Market Dynamics: Flour Market
Increase in urbanization has led to change in the food habits. Surge in adoption of convenience foods, ready to eat foods are expected to drive the growth of flour market. The soaring consumption of the fast foods, increased demand for wheat bread and bakery products are expected to fuel the global flour market. The change in consumer preferences in the taste is boosting the demand for various types of flour, which is likely to enhance the growth of the flour market. The growing health concerns among the people regarding high-protein flour in the preparation, is anticipating the growth of the market. The introduction of the organic flour is expected to propel the growth of the flour market in the upcoming years. However, the factors such as limited shelf-life is expected to dampen the growth of this market.
Market Scope: Flour Market
This Market is segmented based on the product type, technology, and application.
Based on the product type, the market is segmented into the following:
- Oat Flour
- Rye Flour
Based on the technology, the market is segmented into the following:
- Dry technology
- Wet technology
Based on the application, the market is segmented into the following:
- Noodles & Pasta
- Wafers, Crackers, & Biscuits
- Bread & Bakery Products
- Animal Feed
- Non-Food Application
Regional Analysis: Flour Market
Geographically, global flour market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Europe flour market is expected to dominate the global flour market. The Europe region is well-known for its bakery products is to keep the top spot in the global flour market. The Asia Pacific flour market is driven by high consumption of flour owing to increase in population density along with a reduction in the average selling price of the flour products. The North America flour market is expected to grow in the forecasted period due to the rising awareness among the people regarding the gluten-free food items in the region.
Competition Assessment: Flour Market
Some of the players in the global Flour market include:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S)
- White Wings and Willmar International (U.S)
- Hindustan Unilever Limited (India)
- Ardent Mills Canada (Canada)
- Associated British Foods plc (UK)
- General Mills Inc. (U.S)
- ConAgra Foods, Inc. (U.S)
- King Arthur Flour Company, Inc. (U.S)
Notable Market Developments: Flour Market
- In January 2018, Bunge has entered into an agreement to acquire Minsa S.A.B. de C.V. The strategic acquisition is expected to strengthen the food & ingredients business in U.S.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market