Global Gas Separation Membraness Market
Global Gas Separation Membranes Market Report Description:
Global gas separation membranes market report gives comprehensive outlook on gas separation membranes across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global gas separation membranes market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of material type, construction type, application, end user and region. This report studies global gas separation membranes market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global gas separation membranes market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global gas separation membranes market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global gas separation membranes market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global gas separation membranes products.
Global Gas Separation Membranes Market:
The global gas separation membranes market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increasing demand for biogas, significant growth in the requirement for membrane separation method in natural gas process, growing demand for gas separation membranes from natural gas plants and chemical industries, increasing demand for membranes in carbon dioxide separation processes and development of mixed matrix membranes are some key factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as technical difficulties over other gas separation technologies and high costs are hampering the market growth.
Increasing Demand for Membranes in Carbon Dioxide Separation Processes are fueling the Market Growth
Membrane has already been widely used in liquid separations such as micro-filtration, ultra-filtration, reverse osmosis, forward osmosis, desalination and medical application. Gas separation by membrane is attractive in low carbon emission technologies, as it can be functioned in a constant system, which is favored by industry, other than the conventional batch systems such as adsorption and absorption. Feeding of mixed gas and exiting of purified gas can happen at the same time. Membrane selectively permeates the desired components and retains the unwanted, resulting in separation of gas mixtures. In carbon capture and storage (CCS) processes, CO2 has to be separated from the exhaust gas streams before the ensuing transportation and storage. Membrane separation technology is one of effective solutions for carbon capture.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Gas Separation Membranes Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global gas separation membranes market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to increasing industrialization in these provinces, rising population and growing end-use industries. India and China are the major contributors for the growth of the market in the region. North America held substantial market growth during estimated period.
Key player’s profiles in the global gas separation membranes market include:
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Air Liquide Advanced Separations LLC
- UBE Industries Ltd.
- Schlumberger Ltd
- Fujifilm Manufacturing Europe B.V.
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Membrane Technology and Research Inc.
- DIC Corporation
- Honeywell International (Honeywell UOP)
- Evonik Industries
- Mahler AGS
- Atlas Copco AB
- GENERON LLC
- GRASYS JSC
- GMT Membrantechnik GmbH
Global gas separation membranes market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2018, Air Products Chemicals Inc. made an agreement with Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) to acquire its Coal Gasification Technology business.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global gas separation membranes market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing demand for membranes in carbon dioxide separation processes
- Based on material type, polymeric membrane segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global gas separation membranes market
By Material Type
- Polymeric Membrane
- Inorganic Membrane
- Metallic Membrane
By Construction Type
- Hollow Fiber Module
- Spiral Wound Module
- Plate & Frame Module
- Nitrogen separation from air
- Oxygen separation from air
- Removal of Acid Gases from Natural Gas
- Hydrogen recovery and separation
- Methane separation from biogas
- Carbon Dioxide Capture
- Olefin-Paraffin separation
By End User
- Petrochemical and Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Power Generation
- Pollution Control
- Other Industrial
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market