Global Gastric Bands Market
Global Gastric Bands Market Report Description:
Global gastric bands market report gives comprehensive outlook on gastric bands across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global gastric bands market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, end user, and region. This report studies global gastric bands market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global gastric bands market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global gastric bands market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global gastric bands market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global gastric bands products.
Global Gastric Bands Market:
The global gastric bands market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in adoption of minimally invasive technologies and change in lifestyle and dietary habits that increases obesity are the major factors that are driving the growth of the gastric bands market. Additionally, increasing per capita expenditure on healthcare in emerging countries and initiatives by the government bodies in healthcare infrastructure development are expected to fuel the growth of the market. However, low awareness about the gastric bands and adverse side effects using these bands restrains the growth of the market over the future years.
Increase in Obese Patients
Obesity is a major health issue, resulting in numerous diseases, specifically increased risk of certain types of cancer, coronary artery disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke etc. as well as significant increase in early mortality and economic costs. Obesity rates have increased for all population groups in the United States over the last several decades. For instance, in 2015-16, in Unites States, 39.8% of adults aged 20 and over were obese (including 7.7% with severe obesity) and that another 31.8% were overweight. Globally, about 13% of the world’s population were obese in 2016. The worldwide prevalence of obesity nearly tripled between 1975 and 2016.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Gastric Bands Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global gastric bands market with significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years owing to highest prevalence of obesity in the region with 39% and huge population with chronic diseases coupled with rising demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures drives the growth of the market over the forecast years. Moreover, increasing importance of health management and presence of large number of market players in the region fuels the growth of the market in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global gastric bands market include:
- Cousin Biotech
- Helioscopie Ethicon USA, LLC
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
- TransEnterix Surgical, Inc
- M.I. GmbH
- Bariatric Partners, Inc
- Murfreesboro Surgical Specialists
- Obtech Medical AG
- Millennium Surgical
- Mediflex Surgical
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global gastric bands market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing prevalence of obesity and other related chronic diseases.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global gastric bands market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Adjustable Gastric Bands
- Non-Adjustable Gastric Bands
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA