Global Green Chemicals Market
Global Green Chemicals Market Report Description:
Global Green Chemicals market report gives comprehensive outlook on green chemicals across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global green chemicals market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, end user and region. This report studies global green chemicals market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global green chemicals market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global green chemicals market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global green chemicals market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global green chemicals products.
Global Green Chemicals Market:
The global green chemicals market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include supportive government policies and incentives for environment, low operational & maintenance costs, rising application of green chemicals from various end user industries and high growth in emerging economies. However, barriers for implementation of green chemicals and high costs are restricting the market growth.
Increasing Demand for Green Chemicals from Various Industries is Fueling the Market Growth
Chemicals are an indispensable and integral part of modern life, touching almost all spheres of human activity. The chemical industry is a very important constituent of the growing economy and it is the mainstay of industrial and agricultural development, providing several building blocks and raw materials for a number of industries, including textile, paper, paint, soap and detergent, pharmaceutical, agrochemical etc. The environmental and climate issues facing across the globe are widely recognized as daunting problems. Therefore, green technologies and ecological sustainable development is vital as the quality of life is declining.
Green chemistry has become a multi-billion dollar industry. To keep up with safety needs, consumer demand, regulations and a greater global movement towards sustainability, the chemical industry has been increasing its innovative efforts in this area. Hence, increasing demand for green chemicals from various industries is fueling the market growth.
Barriers in the Implementation of Green Chemicals is Hampering the Market Growth
There is a considerable gap for the application of green chemicals in various industries even though it provides huge growth opportunities for the manufacturers in the industry. The barriers may include supply chain complexities, performance issues, price related issues, switching costs, lack of analytical data and market chaos. Hence, all these factors which are barriers for the implementation of green chemicals limits the market growth
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Green Chemicals Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global green chemicals market with considerable CAGR. The growth for the market in this region can be attributed to increasing use of green chemicals in intermediate chemicals production and rising demand for eco-friendly packaging. Also, Asia Pacific held significant market share during predicted period owing to rising conscience over the use of environment friendly materials in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global green chemicals market include:
- Anderson Corporation
- Balfour Beatty PLC
- Bayer Material Science AG
- Holcim Ltd
- Kingspan Group
- SkanskaSAGE Electrochromics Inc.
- USG Corporation
- Resil Chemicals
Global green chemicals market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in June 2017, Resil Chemicals partnered with Acticell GmbH to develop environmentally friendly, sustainable textiles.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global green chemicals market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to supportive government policies and incentives for environment
- Based on type, vegetable oils segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global green chemicals market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Vegetable Oils
- Sugar & Starch
- Animal Fats
By End User
- Automobiles Industries
- Construction Industries
- Food Processing Industries
- Healthcare Industries
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA