Global Green Solvent Market
Global Green Solvent Market Report Description:
Global green solvent market report gives comprehensive outlook on green solvent across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Green Solvent market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and regions. This report studies global green solvent market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global green solvent market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global green solvent market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global green solvent market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global green solvent products.
Global Green Solvent Market:
The global green solvent market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Green solvents & bio solvents are a derivative of natural sources such as plants, fruits, seeds and many others. Solvents aids in improving viscosity, facilitates better mixing, influence on rate of reaction, dissolving solids, separation science, heat management, and others. Growing consumer awareness regarding the use of green products and dangerous influences of VOCs taking place in the environment. Growing use of green solvents in various end users such as paints & coating and other further impel the market growth. Moreover, unpredictable costs of crude oil hamper the growth of market. High cost associated in the production of green solvents limits market growth.
Rising Demand from Paints & Coatings
Green solvents finds a wide range of application in various sectors such as paints and coatings, adhesives, metal cleaning/industrial cleaners, printing inks, pharmaceuticals and others. Paints and coatings is the leading product type and is expected to create a demand for green solvents in the near future. These products are generally used for the protection of equipment and machines from rusting and corrosion. Growing per capita income of consumers coupled with emergent automotive industry positively influences the growth of market.
In paints, solvents without any difficulty are used to dissolve diverse components used for the formulation of paints counting resin and pigment, thus creating it as the most appropriate candidate for the application. Moreover, green solvent based automotive paint is toxic in negligible amount, in arrears to VoC free and supporting durability of paints.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Green Solvent Market
North America, leads the global market with a considerable share of XX% in the market. The regional market is basically driven by countries such as Canada and the U.S.. The country may further observe robust growth owed to strict regulations imposed by the government concerning VoC emissions coupled with growing automotive sector. Europe green solvents market is predominantly driven by occurrence of major automotive manufacturing in France and Germany. Rapid development in addition to rising activities in building & construction industry has positively influenced the market growth in Asia Pacific region.
Key player’s profiles in the global green solvent market include:
- Dow Chemical
- Bio Amber
Key players in global green solvents market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, April 26, 2012- BASF SE Arsenal Capital Partners and Foosung Co. announced BASF’s acquisition of Novolyte Technologies (Cleveland, Ohio).
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global green solvent market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to stringent environmental regulations.
- Based on application type, paints & coatings segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global green solvent market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
- Soy Methyl Ester
- Lactate Ester
By Application Type
- Paints and Coatings
- Metal Cleaning/Industrial Cleaners
- Printing Inks
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
Rest of MEA