Global Healthcare Reimbursement Market:
The global healthcare reimbursement market accounted US$ XX Mn in 2018 and projected to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, rising patient population, support by the government along with the rising cost of prescription medications are the major factors that are driving the growth of the healthcare reimbursement market. Moreover, initiatives by the public and private entities and growing awareness among people about the healthcare insurance policies fuels the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Initiatives by the Public and Private Entities and Support by the Government
The center for Medicare and Medicaid Services offers delivery of reliable high-quality care, endorsement of efficient results in healthcare systems and making health insurance available to millions of Americans. In 2016, the Medicaid spending in U.S. grew by 3.9% and Medicare spending grew by 3.6% that was equal to 20% of total National Health Expenditure. The underpaid segment is expected dominate the healthcare reimbursement market over the forecast years due to increasing cases of frauds against government healthcare programs and rising use of healthcare services that are not medically required. There are number of cases where business and individuals have defrauded federal and state government healthcare programs by submitting the false claims for healthcare services, treatment and medical devices that were never rendered.
North America Accounts the Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Healthcare Reimbursement Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global healthcare reimbursement market with significant CAGR owing to the presence of insurance payers and strong reimbursement framework coupled with the prevalence of the Affordable Care Act in the U.S. that has made it’s mandatory for the people of United States must have health insurance coverage. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at highest CAGR owing to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases and initiation by the government and private entities to offer healthcare reimbursement policies.
Key player’s profiles in the global healthcare reimbursement market include:
- UnitedHealth Group
- CVS Health
- Aetna Inc.
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- BNP Paribas
- Aviva Life Insurance Company India Ltd.
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited
- Agile Health Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global healthcare reimbursement market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising government support and strong reimbursement framework.
- Based on Payers, Underpaid segment of healthcare reimbursement accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on collaboration strategies with the government to retain market position in global healthcare reimbursement market
Global Healthcare Reimbursement Market Report Description:
Global healthcare reimbursement market report gives comprehensive outlook on healthcare reimbursement across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global healthcare reimbursement market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product and services, application, sector, and region. This report studies global healthcare reimbursement market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global healthcare reimbursement market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global healthcare reimbursement market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global healthcare reimbursement market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global healthcare reimbursement products
- Full Paid
- Private Payers
- Public Payers
By Service Providers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market