Global Hearing Protection Devices Market:
Hearing Protection Devices Market Report Description:
Hearing protection devices market report gives a comprehensive outlook on hearing protection devices across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). This report on HPD market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) of product, application, end-use and geographic regions. This report studies hearing protection devices dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the market report includes regulatory scenario and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed hearing protection devices to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Hearing Protection Devices Market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policymakers engaged in manufacturing and supply of healthcare analytics.
Hearing Protection Devices Market:
The hearing protection devices market estimated to be valued over US$ 1,000 Mn in 2016 and expanding at a growth rate of 12.0%, and projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2023.
How does construction industry, aviation industry impact the Hearing Protection Devices Market?
Increase in awareness regarding hearing protection devices, favourable government regulations to protect employees from hazardous noise in a working environment is expected to create demand for hearing protection devices. For instance, U.S. Department of labour, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 2002, hearing conservation programme designed to protect employees from significant occupational and hazardous noise exposure from hearing impairment. The construction industry, mining, aviation have a positive impact on Hearing Protection Devices Market.
Increase in disposable income is expected to witness growth in Hearing Protection Devices Market.
Rising healthcare expenditure, increased disposable income, a surge in awareness regarding the availability of Hearing Protection Devices are expected to accelerate the market revenue growth.
Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global Hearing Protection Devices Market
U.S. Hearing Protection Devices Market is expanding at significant CAGR over the forecast period due to rise in healthcare expenditure, adoption of advanced hearing protection devices witnessed to create healthy opportunities for the market players. Rapid economic growth in emerging countries, such as India and China, increase in awareness, improving healthcare infrastructure, favourable reimbursement policies are expected to trigger the hearing protection devices market. Limited healthcare infrastructure in low-income countries, lack of reimbursements are expected to dampen the hearing protection devices market.
Key players’ profiles in the global Hearing Protection Devices Market include:
- 3M (U.S)
- JSP Ltd.(UK)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S)
- Centurion Safety Products Limited (UK)
- ADCO Hearing Products (U.S)
Market players are focused on the introduction of novel products, increase distribution, mergers and acquisitions to improve their market position in hearing protection devices market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Hearing Protection Devicesmarket is expanding at 12% CAGR over 2017 to 2023 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2023
- Based on product, earplugs market is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period.
- Based on region, North America is expected to account for significant market share.
- Hospitals are prime channel for hearing protection devices distributed across the globe
- Players focusing on expanding geographic presence to garner market opportunities in developing economies
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Ear Plugs
- Ear Muffs
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA