Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market Report Description:
Global hot melt adhesives market report gives comprehensive outlook on hot melt adhesives market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, by application type, and regions. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global hot melt adhesives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in global market activities.
Global hot melt adhesives market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for global hot melt adhesives projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of hot melt adhesives in industry.
Development and Launch of New Hot Melt Adhesives
Development and launch of innovative hot melt adhesives by the market players enables surge
in the hot melt adhesives market demand over the forecast years. For instance. In 2018, Toyobo Co., Ltd. launched the new hot melt adhesives which has a wide range of application. Moreover, launch of newer products in various countries enables the growth of hot melt adhesives market over the forecast years.
EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on type, the global hot adhesives market is segmented into SBC, PU, EVA, APAO, polyamide and others. Ethylene vinyl acetate is expected to dominate the market due to increased application of hot melt adhesives in board industry, paper industry, packaging industry and others.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market
Asia Pacific accounted for major revenue share due to increased demand of hot melt adhesives from the growing population. North America market is expected to account moderate CAGR due to increased demand from the electronics and health care sector and also due to increased production of automotive. Europe exhibits a significant growth in hot melt adhesives market due to increased application in packaging sector and automotive industry. Latin America shows a significant growth in market owing to increased demand for construction designs. End user industries such as construction, electrical, automotive, and packaging are rapidly expanding in countries of Latin America such as Brazil. Middle East and Africa market is also expected to rise in the forecast period due to increased demand of packaging industry from the growing population.
- Toyobo Co.Ltd.
- 3M Company
- Sika AG
- Ashland Inc.
- Jowat AG
- Bostik S.A.
- Henkel AG & Company
- Dow Corning
- B. Fuller Company
Global market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, January 2017 H.B Fuller Company acquired the industrial adhesives business of wisdom worldwide adhesives.
Key Findings of the Report:
Global hot melt adhesives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on type EVA accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Global market
By Polymer Type
By Industrial Application Type
- Book Binding
- Non-Woven Disposables
- Packaging, Pressure Sensitive Uses
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East And Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council Countries(GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market