Global HVAC Filters Market
Global HVAC filters market report gives comprehensive outlook on HVAC filters across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global HVAC filters market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of system, material, technology, end user, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global HVAC filters market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global HVAC filters market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global HVAC filters market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global HVAC filters products.
HVAC Filters Market:
The global HVAC filters market estimated to be valued US $ 5.6 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 5.3% over 2019-2025. Due to the increase in the pollution, urbanization, rise in the number of automobiles and industrializations which are responsible for climate change and decreasing air quality. Rise in the awareness about the quality of the air HVAC filters are included in various residential, commercial and industrial constructions to increase the quality of air. However, high cost of complex HVAC filters, high cost for installation & maintenance, increasing environmental concerns due to the emission of hydro fluorocarbons (HFCs) from HVAC systems and lack of trained professional to operate are some of the major factors that hinder the growth of the HVAC filters market.
Increasing Awareness regarding the Air Quality are Fueling the Market Growth of the HVAC Filters Market:
In the recent years, Due to rapid urbanizations rise in the growth of residential, commercial and industrial constructions. Additionally, rising emission of harmful and toxic gases from number of automobiles and industries results in the decreased quality of air. HVAC filters are installed in various constructions to increase the quality of air. Additionally, in automobile and aerospace sectors rise in the utility of these filters to reduce the emission of harmful gases due to the fuel burn. In Pharmaceutical industries rise in the usage of theses filters are used to maintain the temperature and quality of air to protect from airborne contamination, temperature fluctuations, moisture and others undesirable conditions. However, technological advancements, rising disposable incomes and various research and development of high effective HVAC filters are some of the key factors which are rising the demand of the HVAC filters market.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global HVAC Filters Market:
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global HVAC filters market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising in the awareness of the air quality and airborne contamination diseases and this region is supported by high expenses. European market dominates the market by increasing number of advanced constructions and renovations systems. In Asia region HVAC filters is largely driven by the rising number of residential, commercial and industrial constructions, skilled manpower, low cost labor, increase in disposable incomes, rising awareness of air quality, and increasing government emphasis on developments in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global HVAC filters market include:
- 3M Company
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Camfil AB
- American Air Filter Company, Inc.
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Filtration Group Corporation
- Freudenberg Group
- Sogefi Group
- GVS Group
- Airsan Corporation
- Emirates Industrial Filters LLC
- Koch Filter
- Sandler AG
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES.
Global HVAC filters market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In April 2019, Filtration Group Corporation developed a new self-supported pleat air filter called NOVAPLEAT. This new product has a longer life span and can be used in commercial HVAC systems that are installed in commercial offices; manufacturing & distribution units; educational, healthcare, and pharma facilities; and hospitality, airport, and transportation hubs. This new development has enabled the company to extend its product line.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global HVAC filters market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in the awareness regarding the air quality and airborne contaminated diseases.
- Based on product type, procedure and application HVAC filters segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global HVAC filters market.
- Heat Pumps
- Rooftop Units
- Packaged Air Conditioners
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Ductless Systems
- Spilt System HVAC
- Hybrid HVAC Systems
- Synthetic Polymer
- Electrostatic Precipitator
- Activated Carbon
By End User
- Building & Construction
- Food & Beverage
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market