Global Immunohistochemistry Market
Global immunohistochemistry market report gives comprehensive outlook on immunohistochemistry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global immunohistochemistry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, end user and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global immunohistochemistry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global immunohistochemistry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global immunohistochemistry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global immunohistochemistry products.
The global immunohistochemistry market estimated to be valued around US $ 2.4 Bn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 7.9% over 2019-2025. Due to the increase in the geriatric population rising prevalence of chronic disease conditions such as Cancer, Auto-immune diseases, Diabetes, Infections & Others and rising technological advancement of in-vitro diagnostics boosts the growth of the immunohistochemistry market. However, high cost of immunohistochemistry test, lack of trained professional to perform the immunohistochemistry test and the concerns related with accuracy of the diagnostic results are the major factors that hinder the growth of the immunohistochemistry market.
Increasing Chronic Diseases are fueling the Market Growth of the Immunohistochemistry Market
In the recent years, Due to changing in the life styles and increased in the stress levels which leads to increase the number of many chronic disorders such as Cancer, Autoimmune disease, Diabetics Infections and Others. Mainly, immunohistochemistry test are performed on cancer cells or tissues for earlier diagnosis the tumor causing antigens which helps in planning the treatment. In addition, increasing expenditure on healthcare, growing popularity of targeted immunotherapy and biologic therapy for anticancer drug development and increasing Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approvals are estimated to boost market growth in near future.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Immunohistochemistry Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global immunohistochemistry market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising in the awareness of the chronic disease in the patients and this region is supported by high expenses on healthcare. European market dominates by advanced diagnostic techniques and medical care procedures. In Asia region immunohistochemistry is largely driven by the growing geriatric population, increase in disposable incomes, rising occurrence of chronic diseases & disorders, and increasing government importance on better quality healthcare in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global immunohistochemistry market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Arrayit corp.
- Agilent Technologies
- Cell marque corp.
- Cell signaling technology inc.
- Danaher corp.
- Diagnostic biosystems inc.
- Hoffmann-la roche ag
- Bio-rad laboratories inc.
- Perkinelmer inc.
- Thermo fisher scientific inc.
- Rockland immunochemicals.
Global immunohistochemistry market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In June 2018, Agilent Technologies Inc. launched a new diagnostic kit which enabled Dako Omnis system of company to analyse tissue sample by using three different techniques (immunohistochemical (IHC), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) assays and chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH)) assays at a time at the same time. This new technology would help in reducing the time and support better healthcare case.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global immunohistochemistry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increase in the awareness of the patients about chronic diseases.
- Based on product type, application and end user immunohistochemistry segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global immunohistochemistry market
By Product Type
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
- Tissue Microarrays
- Tissue Processing Systems
- Slide Scanners
- Histological Stains
- Blocking Sera and Reagents
- Chromogenic Substrates
- Fixation Reagents
- Organic Solvents
- Proteolytic Enzymes
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nephrological Diseases
- Drug Testing
By End user
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market