Global Industrial Coatings Market
Global Industrial Coatings Market Report Description:
Global industrial coatings market report gives comprehensive outlook on industrial coatings across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global industrial coatings market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin, technology, end use industry, and region. This report studies global industrial coatings market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global industrial coatings market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global industrial coatings products.
Global Industrial Coatings Market:
The global industrial coatings market is expected to be valued at US$ 81,382.1 Mn in 2018 and growing at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period to reach US$ 118.3 Bn by 2025 owing to increasing demand for environmentally friendly industrial coatings coupled with rising demand from Asia Pacific region are the major factors driving the growth of the market over the forecast period. Furthermore, rise in the usage of nano-coatings and incessant demand for novel products with lifetime and reduced maintenance are expected to boost the growth of the market. Moreover, the number of automobile manufacturing plants are being continuously increased which creates huge opportunities for the coatings to enhance the market. However, stringent regulatory guidelines and difficulty in obtaining thin films in powder coatings are anticipated to hinder the growth of the market.
Increasing demand for eco-friendly coatings boosts the growth of the market
The harmful and hazardous properties of solvent-borne coatings on human health and environment, shared with the depiction of environmental guidelines by the international agencies, are preventing the growth of the solvent-borne coatings market. This has led to the development of eco-friendly coatings by the manufacturers and end users started using the new product introduced into the market.
Asia Pacific is leading the global market
North America is leading the global market and is expected to grow with significant CAGR owing to rapid urbanization in the region mainly in the emerging countries such as India, China, Indonesia etc., availability of labors at low cost and raw materials are prices are also less in the region coupled with the increasing number of automotive manufacturing plants in the region are estimated to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. In 2018, China remained the leader in industrial coatings market and support by the government in India by initiating “Make in India” has boosted the growth of the market in the recent years. Constructions and buildings in the Asia Pacific region are anticipated to drive the growth of the market over the future years.
Key player’s profiles in the global industrial coatings market include:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Asian Paints Ltd.
- xalta Coating Systems Ltd, LLC
- BASF SE
- Beckers Group
- Berger Paints India Limited
- Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd.
- Croda International PLC
- Diamond Paints US
- Evonik Industries AG
- Guangdong Carpoly Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Hempel A/S
- Henkel & Co. KGaA AG
- The Jotun Group
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- RPM International Inc.
- Sika AG
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Yip’s Chemical Holdings Limited
- Yung Chi Paint and Varnishing Mfg. Co., Ltd.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global industrial coatings market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2025 owing to rise in the number of automotive manufacturing plants.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
- High Solids
By End Use Industry
- Consumer Durables
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market