Global Industrial Hydrogen Peroxide Market:
The global industrial hydrogen peroxide market accounted US$ 2,626.4 Mn in 2018 and projected to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to rise in the number of pulp & paper and textile industries and its various functions such as oxidizing, bleaching, propulsion, etching, and etc. are the major factors that are driving the growth of the industrial hydrogen peroxide market. Moreover, increasing usage of hydrogen peroxide in bleaching and de-inking processes applied to recycled paper in the paper industry projected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Bleaching Segment Expected to Grow at Highest CAGR over the Forecast Years
The bleaching function is growing owing to the increasing demand for industrial hydrogen peroxide from the pulp & paper and textile industries. In order to achieve a very high level of brightness that is suitable for magazine papers, board, and tissue papers has increased the importance of the bleaching function of the industrial hydrogen peroxide. Due to the benefits, the industrial hydrogen peroxide market is expected to grow at highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Accounts the Highest Market Revenue Share in Global Industrial Hydrogen Peroxide Market
Asia Pacific region accounted highest revenue share in global industrial hydrogen peroxide market with significant CAGR owing to increase in demand from the industries such as pulp & paper and textile & chemicals and rising awareness among the consumers regarding the usage of hydrogen peroxide as bleaching, oxidizing etc. China holds the largest market share among all the regions and is expect to remain the same over the forecasted years. The growing need for environment friendly and chlorine-free bleaches fuels the market in these countries.
Key player’s profiles in the global industrial hydrogen peroxide market include:
- Arkema S.A.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Solvay S.A.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Kemira Oyj
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- PeroxyChem LLC
- Aditya Birla Chemicals Limited
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd (GACL)
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global industrial hydrogen peroxide market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increased demand from the pulp & paper industries for the bleaching function to offers the very high level suitable brightness for magazine papers etc..
- Based on function, Bleaching segment of industrial hydrogen peroxide accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on collaboration strategies with the government to retain market position in global industrial hydrogen peroxide market
Global Industrial Hydrogen Peroxide Market Report Description:
Global industrial hydrogen peroxide market report gives comprehensive outlook on industrial hydrogen peroxide across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global industrial hydrogen peroxide market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application, function, and region. This report studies global industrial hydrogen peroxide market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global industrial hydrogen peroxide market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global industrial hydrogen peroxide market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global industrial hydrogen peroxide market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global industrial hydrogen peroxide products
By Product Type
- Purity 27.5%
- Purity 35%
- Purity 50%
- Pulp & Paper
- Textile Bleaching
- Consumer Uses
- Chemical Synthesis
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market