Global Isobutyric Acid Market
Global Isobutyric Acid Market Report Description:
Global Isobutyric Acid market report gives comprehensive outlook on Isobutyric Acid across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Isobutyric Acid market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, and regions. This report studies global Isobutyric Acid market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Isobutyric Acid market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Isobutyric Acid market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Isobutyric Acid market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Isobutyric Acid products.
Global Isobutyric Acid Market:
The global Isobutyric Acid market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Isobutyric acid is a branched fatty acid containing propanoic acid with a methyl branch at C-2. It is used as a plant metabolite, volatile oil component, and a Daphnia magna metabolite. Avery negligible amount of isobutyrate is produced through metabolism of microbes present in the gut. Small amounts may perhaps also be present in certain foods or fermented beverages. Moreover, isobutyric acid finds a wide range of application in applications/uses as an agriculture intermediates, dyes / pigments / paints, food flavors & food fragrances, fragrance ingredients, herbicides – intermediate for other, intermediates, other-food chemicals, pharmaceutical chemicals, protective coatings. These factors raises the demand for isobutyric acid thereby up surging the market growth. However, isobutyric acid is toxic when inhaled or exposed through skin. Contact with isobutyric acid can possibly aggravate and blister the skin and eyes. Inhalation of isobutyric acid can cause irritation to the nose, throat and lungs leading to cough, wheezing and/or shortness of breath. These factors can hamper the growth of market.
Rising Demand from Food and Flavor Industry
Isobutyric acid finds a wide range of application in animal feed, chemical intermediate, food and flavors, pharmaceuticals, perfumes and others. Food and flavors segment is anticipated to lead the market. As a glyceride (an ester containing an acid and glycerol), it is present upto 3–4 percent in butter; the displeasing odour of rancid butter is due to the hydrolysis of the butyric acid glyceride. The acid holds a wide range of application in the commercial sector for the manufacturing of esters of lower alcohols for use as flavouring agents as a raw material; its anhydride is used to make cellulose butyrate which is a useful plastic.
The rising demand for isobutyric acid as a sweetner and flavoring agent is anticipated rise during the forecasted period. Furthermore, isobutyric acid possess a wide range of properties such as it is high solubility in ethanol, ether and organic solvents which are anticipated to upsurge its demand in various industries such as chemical intermediate and pharmaceuticals.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Isobutyric Acid Market
Asia-Pacific is expected to be the leader in the global market and is anticipated to show its dominance in the near future as well. The growth in this region can be attributed to factors such as increasing demand of isobutyric acid as solvent in businesses such as fod and flavors, animal feed, perfumes are anticipated to upturn its market in the region. Europe is the second largest producer of isobutyric acid in arrears to mounting food industry and growing demand of isobutyric acid as a sweetener in the food products. Germany is the leader with a share of XX% in the market in terms of revenue. It is further followed by Russia.
Key player’s profiles in the global isobutyric acid market include:
- Beijing Huamaoyuan Fragrance Flavor Co., ltd., Inc. (China)
- Perstorp Holding AB(Germany)
- OXEA GmbH (Germany)
- Blue Marble Biomaterials(U.S.)
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.(Japan)
- Snowco industrial Co., Ltd. (China)
- Eastman Chemical Company(U.S.)
Key players in global isobutyric acid market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, April 1, 2019 – Eastman Chemical Company (NYSE:EMN) announced that it has acquired from Sasol, a global chemical and energy company.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global isobutyric acid market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising demand in food, flavor and perfume industry.
- Based on application type, food and flavors segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global isobutyric acid market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
- Animal Feed
- Chemical Intermediate
- Food and Flavors
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA