Global Kinesio Tape Market
Global Kinesio Tape Market Report Description:
Global kinesio tape market report gives comprehensive outlook on kinesio tape across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global kinesio tape market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, end user, and region. This report studies global kinesio tape market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global kinesio tape market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global kinesio tape market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global kinesio tape market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Kinesio Tape products.
Global Kinesio Tape Market:
The global kinesio tape market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increase in adoption of kinesio tapes by athletes, increase in the number of minor accidents, and development of innovative products are anticipated to propel the global kinesio tapes market over the forecast timeframe.
Advantages of Kinesio Tapes is fueling the Market
The advantages of kinesio tapes over the other pumps is a key factor drives the growth of market over the forecast years. Kinesio tapes are widely used to reduce the pain, swelling and inflammation, accelerated recovery from bruises and contusions, prevention of muscle spasms and cramping, speedier recovery of overused muscles, and enhances strength and muscle tone in weak or poorly-toned muscles. Moreover, increase in the adoption of kinesio tapes by healthcare professionals are propel the market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Kinesio Tape Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global kinesio tape market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed in use of kinesio tapes by healthcare professionals, athletes, and rehabilitation centers. Moreover, launch of innovative products by the players and grow in healthcare expenditure are surge the revenue growth of kinesio tape market.
Key player’s profiles in the global kinesio tape market include:
- RockTape, Star Micronics
- KT Health
- Nitto Denko
- Microcom Corporation
- SpiderTech Inc.
- Boca Systems
- Kinesio Holding Corporation
- Atex Medical
- Pyramid Technologies
Global kinesio tape market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For instance, in January 2014, Palladin Consumer Retail Partners acquired KT Health, LLC, owner of KT Tape, the leading sports and fitness kinesiology tape brand to create leading player in sports medicine products.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global kinesio tape market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in adoption of kinesio tapes by Sports persons
- Based on product type, single roll accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Kinesio Tape market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Precut Strips
- Single Rolls
- Bulk Rolls
- Pain Management
By End User
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Home Care
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
Rest of MEA