Managed File Transfer Market Size:
The Managed File Transfer Market Size is estimated to be valued US$ 989.7 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 10.6% over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include growing need of data security and governance, demand for the real-time visibility to the file transfer transactions and continuous innovations in the file transfer technology together with automation for better accuracy. Also, growing demand of the cloud-based technologies and performance improvements & cost efficiency are other factors responsible for the market growth. However, lack of awareness amongst end users and preference for traditional file transfer substitutes are hampering the market growth.
Global Managed File Transfer Market Report Description:
Managed File Transfer Market report gives comprehensive outlook on managed file transfer across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global managed file transfer market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of deployment type, solution, service, organization size and region. This report studies global managed file transfer market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global managed file transfer market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global managed file transfer products.
Innovations in the File Transfer Technology is Fueling the Market Growth
File storage presents a high-stakes challenge in enterprise data centers. New solutions are important for improvement in data-intensive arenas such as machine learning, security, electronic medical records and GDPR compliance. MFT plays a major role in this data transfer. Managed file transfer is a technology platform that uses administrative controls, support for security protocols, and automation capabilities to help companies securely share various types of data, including sensitive or compliance-protected data as well as high-volume data. It also provides a more secure method of file transfer than standard file transfer protocol and usually includes an interface and functionality that enables control and visibility.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Managed File Transfer Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global managed file transfer market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to increasing investments in the IT and telecom sector and high adoption of BYOD as there is an improved electronic device penetration. USA is the major contributor for the growth of the market in the region owing to existence of organizations like IBM, Oracle, CA Technologies, etc. and the growing demand for managed file transfer solutions in the media and entertainment sectors. Further, Asia Pacific held substantial market share during estimated period.
Key player’s profiles in the managed file transfer market include:
- Axway Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Software AG
- CA Technologies Inc.
- GlobalSCAPE Inc.
- Wipro Limited
- GlobalSCAPE Inc.
- Ipswitch Inc.
- Signiant Inc.
- Progress Software Corporation
managed file transfer market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in May 2019, ProgressNEXT launched Progress Sitefinity 12. With this release, Progress has brought Sitefinity to the cloud and provides new levels of productivity, efficiency and faster time-to-market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global managed file transfer market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing need of data security and governance
- Based on deployment type, cloud segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global managed file transfer market
By Deployment type
- Consulting and system integration
- Support and maintenance
By Organization size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large enterprises
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market