Global Neuroblastoma Treatment Market
Global Neuroblastoma Treatment Market Report Description:
Global neuroblastoma treatment market report gives comprehensive outlook on neuroblastoma treatment across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global neuroblastoma treatment market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of diagnostics, drugs, treatment, and region. This report studies global neuroblastoma treatment market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global neuroblastoma treatment market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global neuroblastoma treatment market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global neuroblastoma treatment market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global neuroblastoma treatment products.
Global Neuroblastoma Treatment Market:
The global neuroblastoma treatment market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increasing prevalence of cancer across the globe coupled with rising healthcare expenses and more number of awareness programs on neuroblastoma coupled with government initiatives to support the patients drives the growth of the neuroblastoma treatment market. For instance, According to America Cancer Society, neuroblastoma accounts for over 7% of the total cancer cases in age group of 0 to 14 years of age. Moreover, support by the government and favorable healthcare reimbursement policies drives the growth of the market over the forecasted period. However, high cost of treatment for neuroblastoma disorders are expected to restrain the growth of the market over the future years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Neuroblastoma Treatment Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global neuroblastoma treatment market with significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years owing to increasing number of product approvals and presence of large number of market players in the region and favorable reimbursement polices drives the growth of the market over the forecast period. Europe is expected to show faster growth rate due to favorable government initiatives for improving respiratory care, such as European Committee for Hyperbaric Medicine (ECHM), involved in promoting awareness pertaining to the treatment. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant growth rate owing to increasing prevalence of neuroblastoma in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global neuroblastoma treatment market include:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Johnson & Johnson
- Teva Pharmaceutical
- United Therapeutics
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global neuroblastoma treatment market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing prevalence of cancer across the globe.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global neuroblastoma treatment market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- MIBG Scan
- Urine Analysis
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride
- Vincristine Sulfate
- High-Dose Chemotherapy with Stem Cell Support
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatment
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA