Global Non PVC Plasticizers Market
Global Non PVC Plasticizers Market Report Description:
Global non PVC plasticizers market report gives comprehensive outlook on Non PVC Plasticizers across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global non PVC plasticizers market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and region. This report studies global non PVC plasticizers market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global non PVC plasticizers market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global non PVC plasticizers market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Non PVC Plasticizers market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global non PVC plasticizers products.
Global Non PVC Plasticizers Market:
The global non PVC plasticizers market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Factors influencing the market growth are increasing demand for high-performance adhesives & sealants, rising end-user inclination for cost-effective & reliable additives and rising usage of these plasticizers in various industries such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals. However, stringent regulations imposed on the usage of these plasticizers is deterring the growth of this market.
Rising Demand for Non PVC Plasticizers from Healthcare Sector:
Presence of healthcare institutions and clinical research labs have continued to fuel investments in non-PVC plasticizers. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) polymers are one of the most widely plasticized types. PVC-based materials are widely used in medical device applications because of their physical properties, ease of fabrication, and compatibility with intravenous solutions and blood. PVC products which are commonly used in medical care, are IV blood bags and tubing, artificial kidney connective tubing, bubble-type oxygenators, and enema and urinary drainage bags. These products chiefly contain the plasticizer di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which imparts flexibility to the products.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Non PVC Plasticizers Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global non PVC plasticizers market with considerable CAGR. XX. Huge demand particularly in pharmaceutical sector is favouring the market growth in this region. Tremendously high demand for medical products in China coupled with growth in population has been necessitating the need for advancement of healthcare services which inturn drives the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global non PVC plasticizers market include:
- Vertellus Holdings LLC
- Velsicol Chemical, LLC
- Synegis Bvba
- Polyone Corporation
- Myriant Corporation
- Lanxess AG
- KLJ Group
- KAO Corporation
- Jiangsu Zhengdan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
- Emerald Performance Materials, LLC
Global non PVC plasticizers market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For instance, 2017, BASF SE expanded its production footprint in Texas, North America. The company started its plasticizers (Palatinol® DOTP) production plant with a 60,000 MTPA production capacity. This expansion will fulfill the non-ortho-phthalate plasticizers demand in North America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global non PVC plasticizers market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising demand for non PVC plasticizers from healthcare sector.
- Based on type, benzoates segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global non PVC plasticizers market
- Wire & Cable
- Consumer Goods
- Film & Sheet
- Coated Fabric
- Flooring and Wall Coverings
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market