Global Organic Personal Care Market Report Description:
Global organic personal care market report gives comprehensive outlook on organic personal care across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, gender, sales channel and region. This report studies global organic personal care market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global organic personal care market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global organic personal care market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global organic personal care products.
Global Organic Personal Care Market:
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Awareness about benefits of organic personal care products, easy availability of these products across various distribution channels, rising popularity, growing aspirations of consumers for better hygiene, health, and beauty in modern times, government regulation and support, increasing beauty concerns and rising disposable income of individual are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, factors such as high costs of the products are hampering the market growth.
Awareness about Benefits of Organic Personal Care Products are Fueling the Market Growth
Organic products are derived from natural resources and are free from harmful chemicals. This has prompted manufacturers to introduce new products and to focus on research and development. organic and natural personal care market has become a major part of cosmetics and wellness sector over the past few years. This trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Growing awareness regarding various benefits of organic products as compared to their synthetic counterparts has resulted in an upsurge in their demand over the last few years. Entry of several brands that have been promoting natural and organic personal care products for hair, skin, nails, and overall wellbeing have caught the attention of many youngsters with disposable income and awareness.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Organic Personal Care Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global organic personal care market with considerable CAGR due to huge investments in research and development activities and using modern technologies in R&D in the region. Also, increasing government support is further enhancing the market growth. In addition, Asia Pacific held considerable market share during estimated period owing to increasing demand of hair fall and skin care products in emerging countries such as China and India.
- Amway Corporation
- Arbonne International LLC
- Aveda Corporation
- Bare Escentuals Beauty, Inc.
- Burt’s Bees
- Neutrogena Corporation
- The Body Shop International PLC
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group
- Yves Rocher SA
Global organic personal care market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in Jan 2015, Amway acquired XS Energy Brand. Amway and XS together will strengthen efforts in the years ahead and create more opportunities for aspiring business people.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global organic personal care market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising awareness about benefits of organic personal care products
- Based on product type, hair care segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global organic personal care market
By Product Type
- Bath and Shower
- Deodrant and Antiperspirant
- Hair Care
- Lip Care
- Men’s Grooming
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
By Sales Channel
- Drug Stores
- Modern Trade
- Online Stores
- Professional Salons
- Specialty Stores
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market