Personalized Cell Therapies Market Report Description:
The Global Personalized Cell Therapies Market report gives the comprehensive outlook on personalized cell therapies or cytotherapy across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). This report on personalized cell therapies market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) of cell type, application, and geographic regions. This report studies market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the market report includes regulatory scenario and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Global Personalized Cell Therapies Market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policymakers engaged in manufacturing and supply of personalized cell therapies.
Personalized Cell Therapies Market:
The Global Personalized Cell Therapies Market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2016 and expanding at a growth rate of 26.5%, and projected to reach US$ 18,000 Mn by 2023.
Adoptions of advanced technologies are expected to propel the personalized cell therapies market.
Research & Development is evolving, various cell types developed into treatments as novel cell therapies due to its potential applications. Bone marrow transplant or hematopoietic stem cell transplant widely used cell therapy due to a treatment of blood cancer. Increased prevalence of cancer, a rise in research and adoption of advanced technologies are expected attract the demand for market.
The rise in prevalence of chronic disorders and unmet needs in current treatment methods are expected to catapult the personalized cell therapies market.
Increasing prevalence of various disorders such as diabetes, cancer, autoimmune disorders, neurovascular disorders is expected to create demand for personalized cell therapies market over the forecast period. Moreover, potential applications of cell therapies include treating autoimmune disease, cancers, infectious disease, urinary problems, spinal cord injuries, rebuilding damaged cartilage in joints, improving a weakened immune system, neurological disorders are expected to create lucrative opportunities for market.
North America has expected to account for major revenue share of global personalized cell therapies market
U.S. market is expected to grow at the significant rate due to state-of-art healthcare infrastructure, increase in R&D, public and private funds for cellular therapies are expected to propel the market. Asia Pacific market is expanding at lucrative growth rate owing to increase in healthcare expenditure, raising awareness about novel cellular therapies in China and India. Rise in the medical tourism due to cost effectiveness is expected to trigger the demand for market over the forecast period. Stringent regulations, limited awareness in low-income countries are major restraints of the market.
Key players of the report include:
- PCT Cell Therapy Services, LLC (U.S)
- S. Stem Cell, Inc. (U.S)
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S)
- Saneron CCEL Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S)
- StemGenex (U.S)
- Vericel Corporation.(U.S)
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc.(U.S.)
- MolMed S.p.A. (Italy)
Market players are focusing on robust invest in R&D, collaboration with government organizations, an introduction of novel products are main strategies adopted by players in market. On August 19, 2016, The European Commission has granted conditional marketing authorization for Zalmoxis, patient-specific adjunctive treatment in haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for adults with hematological malignancies.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Personalized Cell Therapies market is expanding at 26.5% CAGR over 2017 to 2023 to reach market value of US$ 18,000 Mn by 2023
- Based on cell type, hematopoietic stem cell market is expected to dominate the revenue share over the forecast period.
- Based on region, North America is expected to account for major market share.
- Players focusing on expanding geographic presence to garner market opportunities in developing economies
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Cell Type
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell
- Skeletal Muscle Stem Cell
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA