Global Phosphoric Acid Market
Global Phosphoric Acid Market Report Description:
Global phosphoric acid market report gives comprehensive outlook on use of phosphoric acid across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global phosphoric acid market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of process type, grade, application, end user, and region. This report studies global phosphoric acid market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global phosphoric acid market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global phosphoric acid market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global phosphoric acid market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global phosphoric acid products.
Global Phosphoric acid Market:
The global phosphoric acid market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to increasing demand for global fertilizer industries for fertilizers like di ammonium phosphate, tri sodium phosphate etc., and increasing demand for food & beverage sector. Moreover, increasing demand for phosphate based fertilizers, increase in demand for water treatment, and increase in demand for phosphoric acid based chemicals in the fields of medical, chemical, and electronics are major factors that are driving the growth of the global phosphoric acid market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in demand for fertilizers
Increase in demand for phosphate based fertilizers is a key factor that drive the global phosphoric acid market. Nowadays governments of different nations are focusing on agriculture and they are giving subsidies for the farmers on fertilizers so that they are available to every farmer. Most of the people in developed and developing countries are showing interest in global phosphoric acid market. Moreover, Water pollution is also molding the industry and global phosphoric acid market over the forecast period. Water pollution has become a major issue all over the world and many countries are showing interest towards water treatment. Phosphoric acid is used in water treatment to adjust the pH of water and precipitates heavy metal ions by sequestration.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Phosphoric acid Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global phosphoric acid market with significant CAGR. Increased awareness on agriculture and increased demand for agricultural products, increased food market, rapid urbanization and industrialization are anticipated to propel the market. The Middle East and Latin American countries phosphoric acid market projected to grow at significant rate owing to high demand for phosphoric acid in industrial, and commercial segments are expected to enhance the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global phosphoric acid market include:
- Nutrien (Canada)
- Phosagro (Russia)
- Hanwha Corporation, (South Korea)
- Innophos Holdings, Inc. (Canada)
- The Mosaic Company (U.S.)
- Sinofert Holdings. (China)
- Israel Chemical Ltd. (Israel)
- Solvay (Canada)
- Agrium Inc. (France)
- Jordan Phosphate Mines Company PLC. (Jordan)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global phosphoric acid market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in demand for agricultural products.
- Based on Application, fertilizer market accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products in the field of agriculture and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global phosphoric acid market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Process Type
- Wet process
- Thermal process
- Phosphate chemicals
- Other industrial Applications
- Home cleaning agents
- Technical grade
- Food Grade
By end user
- Food & beverage
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA