Global Physiotherapy Equipment Market Report Description:
Global physiotherapy equipment market report gives comprehensive outlook on physiotherapy equipment market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global physiotherapy equipment market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of equipment, application, end user and region. This report studies global physiotherapy equipment market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global physiotherapy equipment market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global physiotherapy equipment market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global physiotherapy equipment market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, and policy makers, providers engaged in global physiotherapy equipment market products.
Global Physiotherapy Equipment Market:
The Global Physiotherapy Equipment Market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 due to rapidly increasing geriatric population, increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, and growing incidence of sports injuries, degenerative joint disorders, and cerebrovascular disease. Additionally, rising healthcare awareness, increase in awareness of physiotherapy to improve the quality of life and in post-operative conditions are the major factors that are driving the growth of the global physiotherapy equipment market over the forecast timeframe.
Increase in the Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Incidence of Injuries
Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases, and incidence of injuries due to sports and accidents is a key factor drive the global physiotherapy equipment market. According to the statistics of Stanford children’s health, more than 3.5 million children ages 14 and younger get hurt annually playing sports or participating in recreational activities. The increase in accidents, chronic diseases, are anticipated to propel the global physiotherapy equipment market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Physiotherapy Equipment Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global physiotherapy equipment market with significant CAGR owing to increase in cases of road and workplace accidents, population of women suffering from osteoporosis, and geriatric population and increase in geriatric population are anticipated to propel the market. Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in the awareness towards the physiotherapy, improvement in healthcare infrastructure, economic development, and rising patient awareness levels.
Key player’s profiles in the global physiotherapy equipment market include:
- DJO Global, Inc.
- BTL IndUStries
- Enraf-NoniUS B.V
- Dynatronics Corporation
- EMS Physio
- ITO Co. Ltd
- Mectronic Medicale
- Performance Health (Subsidiary of Madison Dearborn Partners)
- Whitehall Manufacturing
- Zimmer Medizinsysteme GmbH
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global physiotherapy equipment market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the prevalence of cancer and other infectious diseases
- Based on type of instruments, ultrasound equipment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global physiotherapy equipment market
- Laser Therapy
- Cardiovascular and respiratory therapy
- Sports therapy
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.