Global Polyurethane Market Report Description:
Global polyurethane market report gives comprehensive outlook on polyurethane market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The report on global polyurethane market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, by end-use type, and regions. This report studies global polyurethane market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global polyurethane market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global polyurethane market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global polyurethane market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in global polyurethane market activities.
Global Polyurethane Market:
The global polyurethane market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for global polyurethane projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of polyurethane in industry.
Development and Launch of New Polyurethanes
Development and launch of innovative polyurethane products by the market players enables surge
in the polyurethane market demand over the forecast years. For instance. In 2018, The Dow Chemical Company launched the new polyurethane which has a wide range of application. Moreover, launch of newer products in various countries enables the growth of polyurethane market over the forecast years.
Flexible Polyurethane Foams Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on type, the global polyurethane market is segmented into water based, oil based and synthetic based. Water based segment is expected to dominate the global polyurethane market due to its low cost price, eco-friendly properties, and requires less chemical treatment.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Polyurethane Market
Asia Pacific accounted for major revenue share due to support from local government, increased availability of raw materials, and skilled force. North America polyurethane market is expected to account moderate CAGR due to increased demand from the end users such as construction industry, electronic industry, packaging industry and others. Europe exhibits a significant growth in polyurethane market due to increased application in packaging sector and automotive industry. Latin America shows a significant growth in market owing to increased demand for construction designs. End user industries such as construction, electrical, automotive, and packaging are rapidly expanding in countries of Latin America such as Brazil. Middle East and Africa polyurethane market is also expected to rise in the forecast period due to increased demand of packaging industry from the growing population.
Key players profiled in the global polyurethane market include:
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Covestro, Huntsman Corp.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Mitsui Chemical Corp.
- Woodbridge Foam Corp.
- RTP Company & Lubrizol Corp.
- Manali Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Wahua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
Global polyurethane market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, in 2017, BASF SE Polyurethanes collaborated with Linde to serve natural gas processing applications.
Key Findings of the Report:
Global polyurethane market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on flexible polyurethane segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in global polyurethane market
By Product Type
- Rigid Foam
- Flexible Foam
- Adhesives and Sealants
By End Use
- Furniture and Interiors
- Electronics and Appliances
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East And Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council Countries(GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market