Global Poultry Disease Diagnostics Market Outline
By Product (PCR Test Kits, ELISA Test Kits, Others), By Disease (Bacterial Disease, Viral Disease, Parasitic Disease, Mycoses and Mycotoxicoses, Neoplastic Diseases) By Distribution Channel (Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics, and Others) and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2023
Poultry Disease Diagnostics Market Report Description:
Global Poultry Disease Diagnostics market report gives the comprehensive outlook on Poultry Disease Diagnostics across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). This report on poultry disease diagnostics market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) of product, disease, distribution channel and geographic regions. This report studies poultry disease diagnostics market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the market report includes regulatory scenario and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed poultry disease diagnostics market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Global poultry disease diagnostics market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policymakers engaged in manufacturing and supply of poultry disease diagnostics.
Poultry Disease Diagnostics Market:
The Global Poultry Disease Diagnostics market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2016 and poised to grow at CAGR XX%, and projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2023 due to increased prevalence of pandemic diseases.
Does surge in the prevalence of pandemic diseases impact the poultry disease diagnostics market?
Burgeoning prevalence of various bacterial, virus diseases is expected to accelerate the market revenue share. Avian influenza is one of the most prevalent diseases. The H5N1 virus has endemic, mostly Northern and Western Africa, South East Asia. New castle disease has spread across the world, except North America.
What is the impact of robust R&D investments on poultry disease diagnostics market?
Increased R&D expenditure, availability of novel diagnostic test kits have expected to create demand for global poultry disease diagnostics market. Lower production cost, increased demand, specialized and more integrated facilities, and improvements in animal genetics, optimized nutrition, and adoption of state-of-art technologies are other factors enables stimulate the poultry disease diagnostic market.
Asia Pacific is expanding at tremendous growth rate in global poultry disease diagnostics market
Asia Pacific poultry diagnostics market has expected to grow at robust CAGR due to increased demand for poultry products like chicken, eggs. The gradual increase in population coupled with increased demand has expected to create opportunities for the market. China poultry disease diagnostics market is expected to dominate the market share in future. It is accounted for 13% of global poultry production. Brazil has expected to dominate the regional revenue share in near future. As per statistics, Brazil produced 11.4 million tons, which is accounted for 12.7% of total global chicken production in 2011. Rising production of poultry coupled with increased chronic diseases witnessed to unlock the potential of poultry disease diagnostics market. Spain poultry disease diagnostics market is expected to expand at robust growth rate due to increased production as well as spreading of poultry diseases.
Key players’ profiles in the global Poultry Disease Diagnostics market include:
- QIAGEN N.V. (Germany)
- BioChek (Netherlands)
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.)
- MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH. (Germany)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.)
- GD Animal Health (Netherlands)
- Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany)
- IDvet (France)
- AgroBioTek Internacional
- AffiniTech, LTD (U.S.)
- BioNote, Inc. (Republic of Korea)
- BioinGentech Biotechnologies, Inc. (Chile)
- Zoetis, Inc. (U.S.)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Poultry Disease Diagnostics market is expanding at XX% CAGR over 2017 to 2023 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2023
- Based on disease type, viral diseases accounted for larger market share in 2016.
- Veterinary hospitals are a prime channel for diagnostic kits distribution across the globe.
- Players focusing on expanding geographic presence to garner market opportunities in developing economies.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
- PCR kits
- ELISA kits
- Bacterial Disease
- Viral Disease
- Parasitic Disease
- Mycoses and Mycotoxicoses
- Neoplastic Diseases
By Distribution Channel
- Veterinary hospitals
- Veterinary clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA